Mika Hyakuya x Reader x Yuu Hyakuya

Why always Yuu? Why are you always rescuing only him? What am I to you? Standing in between the battlefield against one vampire. The vampire which I've known my whole life:
Mikaela Hyakuya.
I feel Betrayed. I feel myself slowing falling into the demons hands. I feel myself become unaware of my surroundings and the reason is just the simple glimpse of him.
The whole unit is fighting him off while protecting the unconscious Yuu. How much I despise them both. Mitsuba sees me struggling with myself as I try to wield my Sytche. I killed many vampires and he'll be one of them. There is no difference. If I keep repeating the words maybe it'll work. Outta nowhere I feel a hand grabbing my shoulder. Turning around I meet Lila colored eyes. Mitsuba "are you ok? You look pale?" She asked me before putting her axe before us to shield both from harm "Mitsu-Chan I need to retreat!" I say in confident voice which is cracking at the end. She seems to understand before letting me through. Running in the opposite direction I feel the burning sensation of blood thirst. From the conor of my eye I see Mika glaring at me with a surprised look "Give Yuu back!" He screams and runs forward. By these words something within me seems to break. He isn't caring about me. Stopping in my tracks I look up to the sky. It's pointless to run away. I know it but still I'm trying. I remember still your scent "Don't let him through!" Screams Shinya. Somehow I got a bad feeling about it. Suddenly a hand grabs my throat and pushes me against a wall. Tears are Welling up in my eyes as I'm forced to look at him. Mika got Yuu. What should I do? I can't let him pass through. Forcing me to follow him by grabbing my wrist he drags me down the road. Yuu is in his arms still unconscious. I have to get out of here. This will be my end. As I try to lose his grip I'm being thrown roughly aginst a wall.
I'm no longer the lost nor the same. Summoning my demon weapon I attack Mika. He is pissed off and is losing a lot of blood.
I gonna protect Yuu from him. I'll spend Yuu the missing love but I won't acknowledge him. Red flames are surrounding us as I let the Demon slowly taking over me. I need to find him off before Yuu awakes. I must be quick. Whenever I have to chance to damage him in a critical way Everytime Mika's young self is showing up before my eyes. The sweet loving boy which I dedicated my heart on. I can't fight him. Letting the Sytche fall from my hands on the ground I feel the tears running down mixing with blood. In my hands are pills with poison. If I take these I'll be dead. I'm heaven leaving Guren behind too. As I slowly lead the pills into my mouth and try to swallow them Mika has stopped my hand in time and pulled them out but he didn't know that a part was being swallowed down. Collapsing in his arms I feel slowly the numbness taken over me.
Yuu wakes up and sees Mika holding me in his arms with a displeased look. Immediately Yuu runs towards us screaming my name in desperation. As Mika hears the well known name he is shocked. Giving me a shocked look before placing his gloved hand on my chest where the heart beat is slowly dying out "I can see you starting to break!" He whispered aginst my forehead before biting his tounge. Slowly Mika lays me in a conor surrounded by sheets.
Yuu crying hitting the wall beside me as he keeps repeating my name.
Something is stuck in my throat. I have to spit it out immediately. Choking due the pill I spit it out and look up to meet two lair of eyes filled with happiness. What? Why? How? Crawling backwards I hit the wall as Mika suddenly hugs me tight whispering apologies again and again. He remembered me. As I look at Mika I see him still pleading. He doesn't have so much time left "You need blood!" I say and open my JIDA uniform. He shakes his head "I don't want to become a vampire!" He said and tears are streaming his face down. Reaching out to his face I lead him to my neck and press his lips against my skin "If you die now. I'll never forgive you!" I said and awaited the pain "It hurts. I want blood!" He said an gaunt my skin before biting into the flesh.
Holding Mika with the one hand and Yuu's hand with the other. I close my eyes feeling Mika's fangs going deeper.