Disclaimer/ Short Beginning:

// I do not own Frozen, Rise of the guardians (ROTG), Brave , Tangled , Dragons , Harry potter Au, and other movies/ Stories used in this Fan fiction. I randomly mashed up all of it because I love all works that Disney and Dreamworks have made~. Sorry if the story will suck TTUTT

~Credits to the awesome and super friendly XxHestaixX for the spelling, grammar correction and edits! She will be updating the story and correct my mistakes (OWO) Slowly everything will be purrrfect! *Woot can't wait!~*

Jack's Journal:

It's been weeks since I've last seen Elsa. We were finally steady but she still had her business as queen of Arendelle. I was happy that she sorted everything out; yet, at the same time I miss how she would make a mess and come running back to me.

Am I a sadist ?

The way she cried, the way she would hug me for comfort; it was all so adorable.

Yep... I guess I am one...

Right now I'm on the train headed for Arendelle and it's our Christmas vacation. Hogwarts was becoming a bore after the dragon incident that Hiccup caused; he'd let all the dragons escape from the sheds. We have been chasing them for days! He was supposed to go with me to finally meet Elsa but as usual he chickened out and had to go back to Berk with Astrid, his girlfriend.

The rest of our gang, The Big Four, also needed to go back home to celebrate Christmas-- So I was left alone to spend my two days of freedom in Arendelle. Now I'm thinking of her again.

...I wonder how she's been...Elsa, the snow queen...Queen of Arendelle...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hours have passed and out of loneliness and boredness I've resorted to writing random stuff in this journal and on the frosted windows. We've passed a bridge and I'm supposed to see Arendelle right as we pass it, but all I see is snow.

Elsa...

The train just stopped very sudden so like every other person, I got off. Just a few minuets away from seeing them! Gosh! I wonder if they'd changed.

These are the people I'm going to see, I'll reference them a lot:

Anna- Elsa's younger sister

Sven- Kristoff's Reindeer

Kristoff- Reindeer boy who's engaged to Anna

Elsa- My girlfriend, Queen of Arendelle, also known as the Snow Queen (Or a monster if your name is Hans)

Jack Frost- Coolest person you'll ever meet!

Well, ignore the Jack frost part...not...

-End of Journal-

"Jack! Jack!" Anna called waving; She was wearing her usual strawberry blond hair in two braids. She also wore a pinkish velvet coat that covered her dress. As I remember she had blueish eyes like her sisters and a few freckles on her face. Other than that I forgot everything else about her. Her fiance, Kristoff (a.k.a. Reindeer Boy) was waiting with her. Its like he never leaves her!

I waved back looking at how much Anna and Reindeer Boy grew.

"Hey-- Its been long!" I said running over to her holding my Slytherin scarf. It was really cold out and really strong. We quickly embraced before I let the question that was nagging my mind, "Was this Elsa's doing, I thought she'd mastered her powers?" I asked, helping Anna climb up into Kristoff's Sleigh.

"Yeah but you leaving her left some...emotional problems..." She whispered the 'emotional problems' part. I nodded climbing up the sled and sat down on the back. Anna rode in front with Kristoff and Sven led the way. As Sven marched through the snow-thick floor Anna told me more and more of what has been happening. Elsa missed me so much and lost control of her powers.. again....

We've reached the castle in, surprisingly, one piece! Although, the cold wouldn't be able to do much to me, I couldn't say the same for the rest.

I jumped off the sleigh and stared right up at the castle gates.

Still closed I see, I thought.

Kristoff helped Anna down and then we all went inside the courtyard. Sven stayed in the shed and didn't come out after that.

When we opened the grand doors that led to the inside of the castle we were greeted by a moving snowman, Olaf.

"Could you believe this storm? It makes me miss summer!" Olaf said before he headed to Anna for a warm hug.

We entered in and even inside was a blizzard! Kristoff dust off the snow in his hair and then helped Anna with her coat. Olaf walked to the fireplace and lit a fire then accidentally set his arms on fire. He ran around screaming while I sort of laughed a bit.

"Jack, put it out!" Anna cried.

"I'm going to melt! Goodbye, sweet world. Tell Anna I'll miss her. Tell the snow woman outside the castle I'll miss her even more!" He then pretended to be dead. We all stared at him.

"Uhh...Olaf...with this weather in here, the fire just faded.." I said, laughing.

"Oh...well...pretend you didn't hear that last part," Olaf gave us the serious look then waddled away to the kitchen. We burst out laughing as soon as he was out of earshot. Someone's voice silenced us.

"Anna! Where are the rest of the papers?" We then heard someone scream. Huge breezes of cold wind gushed against our faces and soon was greeted by beauty.

Elsa came down the grand stairs with her platinum blond hair messed up yet still in braids. She was wearing a black T-shirt and sweat pants. She held a hot cocoa mug in her hands and then walked towards us with fuzzy slippers, holding papers compiled between her body and arm. She had dark, dark bags under her eyes and her eyes seemed to have less life in them than before. I wondered what happened to her before realizing she probably hadn't gotten enough sleep with all of her newfound duties.

Gosh! Just how busy is this woman?

"Hey Elsa...umm...Jack's back..." Anna said twiddling with her fingers. Elsa gave a big glare then tried to stop her powers. I could imagine her mind saying: "Conceal! Jack is here! I want to show him I'm mature now!" I smirked and walked towards her as she looked away.

"Hey there your highness. Why not stop this blizzard? Aren't you freezing to death?" I asked.

"The cold doesn't bother me," She said, smirking, "But no, for some reason I can't." She stomped her feet letting out more of the glowing white snow and ice. It was beautiful at the same time deadly.

I put my hands on her shoulders, "Why not take a break and come with me to somewhere that could help you?"

"Where?" She asked looking anxious.

"To Hogwarts!" I said, she dropped her cocoa and papers in shock. I knew she didn't want to go...but it was worth a shot, right?

//Boop~ Well If it suck's I'll just delete this. If you guys have some idea's please comment it. Other than that. I'll sleep. ZzZzZ ~ I wonder If Elsa will say yes? or maybe No?