Chatper 11- Critics Choice Awards

Chapter 11- Critics Choice awards

Margot was looking at the multiple dresses and jumpsuits the one that really caught Margot's eyes was a backless Elie Saab black jumpsuit which was to die for. The blonde picked the jumpsuit as the make up team sat her down they started applying Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Taupe they didn't have to do too much work on her brows due to the fullness that the blonde had. They decided to go very natural with the eyes due to the fact they didn't want to overpower the beauty the girl naturally had so they put MAC Liquidlast Liner in the color black. They went on to prime her face with NYX Hydra-Touch Prime and Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. Margot looking in the mirror and laughed softly feeling weird about all the makeup as they started in with the foundation which was Milani Conceal and Perfect Foundation and they started to conceal with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser and L.A. Girl Pro Conceal and they set all of the face with two different powders which were NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder and Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder. They went on to contour and highlight her face she didn't pay more any more attention to it for the fact she just didn't care anymore. They didn't do really anything with her hair which she loved because she was getting quite impatient. They finally finished her whole look and Margot locked herself in the bathroom and threw up yet again which was the 3rd time today and 10th time this week. She already went to the doctor and should be getting a call very soon.

 She already went to the doctor and should be getting a call very soon

Critics choice awards

The blonde sat next to Martin and Leo which made her feel very welcomed and loved just due to the great men around her. She was presenting alone which scared especially after the incident at the Golden globes. The worker of the show brought Margot backstage and waited with her while the blonde waited she heard her phone go off and she answered having 5 minutes before she had to walk on. The blonde smiled wide as the Doctor said nothing was wrong with her and her brain went to maybe it's just a little food poisoning or stomach bug. "Congrats. You are 3 months Pregnant Ms. Robbie." Margot went pale as the words left the doctor's mouth 3 months. The blonde has never had sex with Tom just because she didn't want to be used as a sex toy so she asked him to wait which means the last person she had sex with was the one and only Jared Leto. The worked told Margot to hang up the phone as she basically pushed Margot onto the stage which the blonde walked over to the microphone and she joked "oh god the TelePrompTer is working which is good. It is an absolute honor to be here tonight to present the award for best-supporting actor equally talented their work on screen this year has inspired us, moved us and even unsettled us but as always these actors have entertained us by bringing the incredible story behind these films to life here they all are" the announcer voice came on and started listing the names which were "Jared Leto, Barkhad Abdi, James Gandolfini, Daniel Brühl, Bradley cooper, Michael Fassbender" the blonde smiled and said "And... I don't why I am so nervous" she opened the letter and smiled "the winner is Jared Leto. Dallas buyer club" she said smiling as she was handed the award that she handed over to Jared when he got over to her and they kissed each other cheeks as Jared walked over to the microphone "thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I'd like to dedicate this incredible honor to all of the people around the world who are living with HIV/ AIDS. All of the people who have lost their lives to this horrific disease and all of the people who are fighting to cure this disease. It's incredible to have this honor and I did forget to thank a lot of people at the golden globes because my mind was blown but thank you most of all to Matthew McConaughey got to do it, baby. Alright alright alright. I love you. Thank you for bringing me out of retirement and giving me a chance. Thank you so much. I love so many of you thank you." He waved as he walked off with Margot shortly behind "Jared please we have to talk." The worker stopped both of them "pictures together" Margot and Jared posed for a couple pictures as soon as they were done Jared took off again. Margot finally gave up on trying to catch up walking so she ran a little and lightly pushed him "Jared stop being stupid" Jared turned around and looked at her "what do you want" he finally said "we need to talk alone. Private" Jared shrugged a little "why so you can bring up things I told you as a friend? No thank you bye" Jared turned around and Margot finally yelled out just loud enough for him to hear but nobody else "I am Pregnant. I've never had sex with Tom and I am three months which means before I even met Tom."