Chapter 3- Concrete jungle

It's been 2 weeks since Margot's drugged incident which really sent the young actress into a whirlpool of confusion on how she could so stupid as to let that happen and why God made sure it didn't happen to her. Margot shook her head hearing that her plane for New York was now boarding she looked back at Scout and hugged her tightly before she headed off to her plane so she could get on. The blonde woman was sitting 1st class which was really new for her but she knew she was going to enjoy it while she was boarding she passed by a man who looked very skinny and looked as if he had no eyebrows Margot couldn't be for sure, though. Once at her seat she noticed that there were only two seats in each row instead of the typical 3. Margot was seated at the seat window which she hated more than anything but she decided not to be a complainer she had no right to be she just escaped being raped and she was about to go film the biggest movie of her career she was completely zoned out now but she felt someone tap her shoulder she looked up at the man who smiled a million dollar smile "Do you mind switching spots with me? I hate the end seat" the actress smile "oh thank god I was going to ask you to switch with me" The man let out a soft laugh "Well I guess we are just meant to be airplane buddies" which caused Margot to laugh a little before she scooted over to the end seat. When the man sat down Margot got her 1st good look at him and it was the guy she just saw in the airport terminal he had about shoulder length black hair and no eyebrows which he didn't look weird with at all he kinda looked good which causes Margot to get a little jealous. The women stuck her hand out towards him "I am Margot Robbie" the man smiled back at the stunning blonde and shook her hand in return "I'm Jared Leto" after he said his name Margot smiled a little wider "you are going to hate me for asking but you played Jordan Catalano huh?" the excitement in the Australian actress voice was clear and The older male laughed a little "I don't hate you but yes I did play Jordan now please let's never speak of him again" Margot laughed a little before nodding "I think I can agree with you there all I want to say is my sister had the biggest crush on you" Jared laughed a little before looking at her "well now you can rub it in your sister's face that you met me" The Blonde laughed a little "so why are you heading to New York if you don't mind me asking" the man chuckled a little "I'm shooting a movie called Dallas Buyers Club. How about you what brings you to New York" The young actress smiled wide "I am filming a movie called the wolf on wall street" she looked at Jared which looked like he was very impressed with her "Wow, You are working with Leonardo Dicaprio. " "yeah I am so nervous but I know I can do well" she replied with. The duo continued to talk through the whole flight and never losing interest in the other which was a change of pace for both of them despite the age difference between them Jared and Margot managed to find many things they shared in common like they both had an intense passion for art. The conversation was interrupted by the fact turbulence started kicking in which caused Margot to bite her lip truly scared of the shaking and rattling. Once the man next to her notice the fear she had he put his hand over hers and held it as a way of support little did he know just that little gesture actually made the women feel like she was safe around him. The plane ride lasted 6 hours but for the duo, it felt like it was only minutes, of course, the nonstop conversations helped the time fly by. The blonde got up and went to get her stuff but someone pushed her back into Jared who luckily caught her before she fell to the floor which caused the very thin man to look up at the male who pushed her "Really? Didn't your mother teach you matters it's called ladies first" The man who pushed the petite blonde just rolled his eyes which cause Margot to just roll her eyes now she standing inches away from Jared who was livid. The aspiring actress put her hand on Jared's Chest "Don't worry really" the man smiled before he looked back at her "do you mind if I get your number?" the much older man asked and Margot nodded slowly "Of course you can" Margot smiled as the man took his phone out she placed her number in the phone and saved it under the name "Margot Robbie" Jared chuckled softly. The two artists made it off the plane with no more problems and went their separate ways.