Chapter 7- Flavor of the week

The couple pulled away from the kiss which caused Margot to blush and Rayon smiled softly wiping off the lipstick that got onto Margot's face from the red lipstick he was wearing. Margot shook her head laughing a little "well that's is definitely the first time I've kissed a guy with lipstick on" Rayon smiled softly before kissing the side of Margot's head "Well now you can cross that off your list of things" the blonde woman turned her attention to Leo who was calling her over to shoot her scenes. She stood up and Rayon quickly stood up and grabbed her wrist "When can we be alone?" The younger women just heard Leo in her head saying be careful which caused her to just go blank for a moment she looked up at him "I'm free later tonight I'll text you" Rayon nodded before letting go of Margot's wrist and walking off with Matthew McConaughey. The blonde actress walked back over to Leo ready to shoot her scenes and she thought to herself he's right I am just Jared flavor of the week.

-Time Skip-

Margot was finally got sent home at one am which was pretty late for her normal 11 pm days. The young actress called for a cab and got in looking down at her cell phone that had missed calls and texts from Jared. They were only 3 texts from Jared and one looked like it really wasn't meant for her because it said "No I haven't fucked her yet" which actually hurt Margot but she brushed it off remembering that they weren't a couple so he could be fucking anyone he wants.

M-Wrong person lol? And I am on my way home if you want to meet me there. I'd appreciate it.

J- Shit sorry that was Shannon asking if I had sex with this model he is trying to get with. I told him yet to put a little jump in his step so he doesn't lose this one. I will be over soon beautiful just let me come as a man and not rayon.

A huge smiled appeared on Margot's face which was followed by a giggle. The cab driver stopped outside her building and Margot thanked him for the ride before paying and tipping him. The door opened and Margot freak out a little before giggling "sorry Jared" she said before getting out and coming face to face with the blue eyed man who had no makeup on but due to the fact, his face was so sunk in it looked like he did. Margot kissed his cheek before grabbing her purse and walking into the apartment building getting in the elevator with Jared. Once in the elevator Jared walked over to Margot and pinned her lightly against the elevator wall "how about we continue where he left off I promise it will be less messy" Margot laughed a little before she leaned up a little and kissed him softly before putting her hand on the jacket he was wearing to pull him closer. Jared wrapped her arms around her waist bringing her closer to him. The couple were interrupted by a woman saying "Oh my" Margot pulled away before giggling "I am so sorry" she said blushing. Jared pulled away before hiding his face in Margot's hair embarrassed by what he was just caught doing before Margot took his hand running off the elevator realizing it was her floor and ran to her apartment fast so the lady couldn't see what apartment she was. Once in the apartment, Jared sat in his usual spot and Margot went into the bedroom stripping off her clothes and changing into a long white t-shirt and a pair of hipster black panties before going into the bathroom taking off all her makeup from the movie. Jared got bored so he went into Margot's bedroom laying down on her bed before looking over into the bathroom where Margot was brushing her teeth. Once the blonde actress was finished she crawled into bed next to Jared and they laid facing each other before they knew it Jared moved a piece of Margot's hair sliding his hand onto the side of Margot's neck and Kissing her again softly his thumb moved back and forth on the women's jawline. Margot pulled away slowly and whispered "I am a flavor of the week or do you want something with me?' Jared smiled softly and sat up on his elbow "I want nothing more than to have something with you. Margot, You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me." Margot blushed before she straddled his waist and whispered "Please Make love to me" Jared smiled softly at her words before leaning up and kissed her softly and placed his hand on her hips. He pulled the women closer to him and ran his fingers up and down her back. Margot sighed happily against his lips, her back arching against his touch. Her lips melting to his passionately. Her pulse quickening the longer they kissed as her own hands moved to drag down his back feeling the muscles that lay beneath his shirt, her breathing slightly ragged already, as her body heated up on top of his. Margot's mind was swirling with all that was Jared- god how she wanted him. Jared pulled away slowly sliding off the top of the female in front of him exposing the red lace bra. Jared flipped them over so she was laying on her back which earned him a gasp from the blonde before he lightly pinned her arms down on the bed where he started to leaving small kisses leading down to her neck where he started leaving good size love bites. Margot's finger tangled in his hair as he kissed and sucked on her neck and spread her legs so she could have him closer to her body. The older man watched her reaction from the corner of his eye he wanted to make sure that he was giving her the pleasure she craved and wanted he was determined to make this enjoyable for them both. Jared pulled away from the woman's neck and moved down kissing her collarbones before he moved down to her bra area and kissed the exposed part of the breast that the bra doesn't cover. The man reached under the small figure of the blonde and unhooked her bra and threw it across the room. Jared took her left nipple into his mouth sucking on it gently while he massaged her right breast getting it ready for the same treatment which causes Margot to let out a soft moan and bite her lip. Jared switched sides but instead of he placed his hand on her lower stomach after that he pulled his mouth away from her breast and asked: "Are you sure?"