Chapter 2- Celebration gone wrong

The young blonde was very weary of going out and celebrating in the city of angels due to the fact she has only been here for a few hours and before that she never really left her apartment when she lived there to shoot the short series called Pan am it was short due to the fact it never really gained popularity. Scout was beginning to become impatient with the other women so she took Margot's hand leaving the building walking to the car "Fine let's go have fun and let loose" Margot finally let out which cause Scout to smile wide "Really?" she said the blonde women "Yes let's do it" her voice was still sweet and innocent.

* 2 hours later*

The blonde women decided that it was time to change into something more comfortable but still very sexy which was easy due to her love of one piece outfits. Margot heard Scout laughing her sweet cute laugh which would bring a smile to anyone's face. The lovely scout agreed that Margot could live with her until she moved to New york to shoot "The Wolf on Wallstreet" which Margot really appreciated seeing as it would have been a huge waste of money. The young women touched up her makeup and turned her once daytime looks into a black smokey eye which caused her already bright blue eyes to pop even more.  Scout rushed into the bathroom that Margot was in and smiled wide before saying "Help me pick out an outfit"  which caused the Australian women to turn around and look at her friend who was holding up a black mini dress in one hand "So this dress or what I am currently wearing"  The women was wearing a Nasty Gal Venus in Velvet Lace-Up Bodysuit in a Maroon color which she paired it with a pair of high-waisted jeans. "I think that what you are wearing is perfect" Scout smiled wide "thank you and the taxi will be here in 10 minutes" Margot nodded before turning around to finish her dark smokey eye with a nice peach lip. The blonde women looked at her naturally wavy hair and thought it was perfect for a night out so she didn't change it at all she turned her attention to her outfit she was going to wear for the night which she thankfully picked out before she started getting ready.  Margot put on a black Liberty Bell Bodysuit which she paired with a maroon colored pair of high-waisted jeans she finished her outfit with a pair of black peep toe boots. Scout walked into the room as Margot was putting on her shoe and she laughed softly "Twinning" she said pointing how similar the outfit were which cause Margot to giggle softly "We totally need a selfie" Scout squealed a little "Yes we do!" she said before getting Margot and pulling her in front of the mirror and taking a selfie before posting it to Twitter saying "Eat your heart out boys the girls are back for a good night on the town" The blonde woman walked into the kitchen where she got a water bottle making sure she was hydrated so she didn't have too bad of a hangover the next day because she had every intention of getting really drunk. As the girls sat in the living room of the shared apartment where the scout was still venting about her ex which Margot understood Scout was truly in love with that man and she could understand he was tall and very good looking but Margot secretly always thought he was kinda douche. The conversation was interrupted by a horn honking which was the cab driver signaling that he was now there which caused both of the girls to grab all of their electronics and purses before locking up the apartment building.

***

The two women have been at the bar for about 3 hours and they have already found some guys to hang out with Scout was hanging out with some really cute guy with tattoos and Margot was sitting at the bar just drinking what seemed to be her 10th drink but in reality, it was only her 6th. The blonde looked away for a minute and in that time a tall, muscular built man with sleeves of tattoos and blonde hair that was sculpted into a fohawk slipped a powder into her drink which was Rohypnol unknowing to Margot she took a sip of her drink and when it tasted weird she stirred her drink as the man that was no sitting next to her said "Hello beautiful" he said moving a piece of Margot's hair which caused her to look at him weirdly the man chuckled a little "I'm sorry that was completely weird" he said smiling which caused Margot to giggle a little bit "It's ok we all have those moments one time I told a guy I would have his babies" she said blushing about the moment which caused the guy to chuckle "Well now that we are both introduced in how weird we are" The man stuck his hand out "I am Chad" the young and naive actress stuck her hand out shaking his hand in return "I am Margot"  The two got to talking about random things and after about a half an hour passed Margot started feeling very dizzy and she shook her head thinking it was just the heat. Margot turned to Chad and smiled "Can you come outside with me? I am just a little dizzy and I need some air" the man smirked softly but tried to hid it as well as he could "of course let's go" he said taking her hand and walking out of the club with her. Margot was taking deep breaths trying to become less dizzy that's when she felt Chad grip her arm tightly and pull her roughly towards a car.  The blonde beauty felt her vision go slightly blurry as she tried pulling her arm away from him "ow you're hurting me" the actress finally spit out which cause the man to pull harder and Margot screamed out in pain. Scout walked out of the club as Margot was getting pushed into a car she quickly ran after them with her "Date" she grabbed Margot as her date was fighting with the man about taking a drunk girl home. That was when Scout realized that man was going to take Margot and Rape her.