"Oh um, not really. It's a big decision, I don't want to rush it."

"Well rushing might be your only option at this point, you need to give them an answer soon don't you?" Will asks.

"Yeah, but I still have more to think about,"

"Like what? What could be keeping you here in this small do-nothing town?" he asks with a scoff.

"I've made connections here, I don't want to just leave all of you," I justify. Lily rolls her eyes.

"What she means is that she has a boyfriend and doesn't have the heart to leave him," Lily adds. I scowl at her. Not everyone had to know that.

"Really? Since when has Emma Swan had a boyfriend?" Victor sits down beside me after overhearing. I roll my eyes.

"None of your business Victor. Plus that's not the only reason I want to stay here Lily," I add.

"What are the other reasons?" she asks.

"I have friends here too," I gesture around.

"Don't tell me you're planning to stay here just because you have a group of people to sit around and eat soggy sandwiches with Emma," Victor cuts in.

"Why are you even here Victor?" I snap at him. We're not friends, acquaintances at best. So why was he sitting with us all of a sudden?

"Hey hey, no need to snap at me. I'm just making an observation. I'm out of here in August, got accepted into Mayo Medical school in Minnesota. You should get out of here while you can, relationships can last long distance if you want it enough."

"You in a medical program?" I ask with my mouth wide open in shock. He nods his head proudly. "How did you get into Mayo? Since when do you want to be a doctor?"

"He's not stupid," Lily says. I look at her strangely. What is up with her?

"I always have, you just never asked. Point is that StorybrookeU is nothing compared to UMaine. This boyfriend should get it. Is he going to university here?"

"He's staying here," I answer simply. "Long distance is hard, what if we just drift apart, or he finds someone else?"

"They're hard but they can work Em, have some faith," Lily says glancing across the table, but not at me.

"Why would I take that chance when I could just stay here and be happy with him? What's the point in leaving if we're going to be apart? Long distance doesn't work."

"Stop saying that," Lily snaps at me again. "Things can work out, long distance can work," she says almost though gritted teeth. She looks beside me to Victor again, and he anger fades. My mouth drops open in realization. They're dating? Since when?!

"Ok when did this happen?" I look back at forth.

"About a month ago, you would have noticed if you ever wanted to hang out anymore. I get it Em, you love KJ, but if he loves you, he'll let you go."

"He does, and he told me to make the right choice for me. I just think that the right choice for me, is him," I sigh, dropping my head to my hands.

"Think about it Em, if staying was the right decision, then wouldn't it be an easy one? Staying is easier than going, but you're still fighting yourself about it. I think you already have your decision, you're just afraid to say it. You want to go to UMaine don't you?" she asks me straight up. Tears form in my eyes at her words. They're true. I nod.

"How do you always know?" I ask, making sure none of my tears fall. I don't want a scene in the middle of the cafeteria. "How do I tell him?"

"Just be honest, it's obvious you love him. He'll understand," Lily assures me. I take a deep breath and let everything sink in. I'm going to UMaine. I'm going to be separated from him again.