Chapter 28

Cams POV
that day when Kylie escaped the under ground place. The cops came and  destroyed it. So I decide to just make a tree house. I carry her up the stairs and then cut them off so no one can go Down or up. It's connect to my house. So there a bathroom, tv, kitchen, food, all that. There two rooms. I put Kylie in one and tie her up in a chair. I splash some water on her and she's wakes up.

Kylie's POV
I wake up and everything's blurry. I still can't make up who it is. "Well well well, now that you really can't get out, what do you want to eat. And don't worry I won't hurt you." The boy says. I recognizes the voice and scream. "Oh honey there's sound proof windows so don't even waste your breathe." He says. Cameron what you want from me, I say. "What do  you want to eat?" He asked again. Idk something good I haven't eaten a real meal in forever. I say.

I decided to make her streak with mash potatoes and Lima beans. I put on cooking wars for her and untie her. "And if your even thinking about leaving, don't. We're two stories up with no way down. You can have a phone but I need to see whatever it is you do before you do anything. Even know your family is dead, I'll still give you a phone. Now make your self at home. You won't be here that long so just make the best. " I say as she continues to cry.