Chapter 12

Cameron's POV
we got to Nash's places and I got her outta the car. We had to go through the something other than the door cause everything was gorilla glued shut. So we put her in this room and then we tied a door to another so she couldn't get out. Then me and Nash's took turns sleeping. When it was morning I went in Kylie's room and said this guy tried to hurt her and they took her to this house and me and Nash were here and saved her. She lost her memory from hitting her head on that rock last night. I told her we should go back home and she agreed.

Kylie's POV
I think I remember Cameron or whatever his name is, as bad... But I can't put together why. I still have a little memory. I know all my family is dead. But I can't put together why.

Cameron's POV
Kylie decided to sleep on the plan. I wonder what's going on inside that pretty little head of hers. God she's so beautiful. I'm glad she's mine. Then I fall asleep.

Kylie's POV
Yes!, my plan worked. I acted like I was sleeping so Cameron would fall asleep so I could look through his phone and his bags.

OMGGGG I need to get off this plane.I went to a different seat. The people know me so I got into first class. 6 hours to go.all the lights on the plan shut off. People screamed in confusion. BOOM BOOM BOOM you hear stuff getting hit in the regular area. Then it stopped. I thought it was over but then I heard over the speaker, Kylie honey, why are you doing this? We could be a happy family with a great future. But if you wanna act like this I guess I just have to force you my self. This plan isn't big. I find you, trust me. This is like hide and seek, and I'm it." Cameron says. I grab my phone for a flash light. I go to the front of the plan and......

Hey guys sorry I ended it like this but omg thank you so much for the views I'm incredibly grateful! Don't forget to vote💛 and if you have any ideas or questions, message me cause I would be happy to answer!