Chapter 21

Kylie's POV
Me and tyga decide to tell the public that we're having a baby so We take a selfie with our test and put it on every social app we have. Everyone is going wild. Then we turn on the tv and the news comes on. Congrats to Kylie Jenner and tyga having there first baby! They had just posted pictures on there social media saying "we're having a baby! I am very thankful for this blessing." -Kylie. Well you heard it here folks they will now have a little Stevenson on the way, we will try to get an interview with the two by next week. Well that's it for today see you next time, bye... We then immediately call them and schedule to be on the show after our first doctor visit.

Tyga's POV
I'm so excited for King to have a brother/sister to play with! He's gonna be so happy. So I go in his room and tell him the news. Hey little man? I say. "Yeah daddy" King says while playing in his fake little electric car. In 9 months you will have a little brother or sister to play with and help take care of. I say. He's quite for a while and says. "Who's the mommy". Kylie I reply. "YAYAUAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA now we will really be a family you me mommy Kylie and my little brother or sissy! I'm so excited daddy!" King says. That's great kiddo, I'm glad to hear that, now your leaving for mommys soon so get dressed and all that ok? I say. Ok he says as he gets out of his car.

Hey guys so as you've heard Kylie is officially pregnant! I have been waiting for this to happened after all the drama was done and now it's finally here! But that doesn't mean Cameron is done, he wants revenge. More drama coming up after a couple chapters so be ready! Please vote!💛💛