Chapter 20

Part 2
Tyga's POV
I hear Kylie screams I drop the grocery bags that were in my hand and ran up stairs. When i get up there I say "Kylie what's wro..... I stop and see the test on the table that says positive. Kylie is in tears on joy. I start to cry and I pick her up. Omg babe were gonna have a child!!!! I'm so excited let's make a doctors appointment. " I say to her. We go ahead and call the doctor office. We ask to speak to only the doctor and we tell the doctor we will pay extra if we keeps this lowkey until we announce it. The doctor agrees and we just decide it would be best if he came here so no one found out. Me and tyga go a head and make a wish list of all the stuff we might want for he/she. We also start to pick out names (which. I will name when the baby gets closer) after a while I decided to just show my family. I run down stairs and get everyone's attention. I hold up the test and say, I'm pregnant. There all in shock for a second then they all scream and shout very happily. We all make plans about the baby and make ideas of things and after all that dinner is ready. We sit down and all eat together and talk about our days. After a while of that everyone is pretty tired so they do there things and me and tyga do ours. I decided to take a bath. After soaking in there for a good 30 mins and grab a towel and head in my room. My outfit is already layed out thanks to tyga. I get dressed, turn on the tv and fall asleep with a smile on my face.