Chapter 18

Kylie's POV
I wake how I haven't woke up in a while, happy. I get outta bed and head down stairs and make everyone a good breakfast. They wake up and we all eat and chill out. We decided to get into the pool and have a pool day. Tyga turns on some music and we dance, grill out, eat food, sing, and have a nice family day. We decide not to talk about what happened cause that's all over and done with. Then the radio changes to a news station "the Kardashian/Jenner family has been found! They have been missing or over months now and are now in there homes safe and sound. And kidnapper was Cameroon Dallas and is now in jail. We hope to get the full story from the family themselves. Well that's it for now." Says the news guy. We all decided when we were ready we will come out to the public and get interviewed and talk to everyone about what happened sense many people are very confused. We enjoy the rest of our little cook out then we have a party. We got a dj, a bunch of friends and it's just great. Then we hear the song SHOTS!! So everyone started to say chug chug chug chug. So I smile and do my thang😈 after I clean up and everyone is sleeping but T so I lay on bed and we have a lone time. After we have alone time we then fall asleep.

Hey guys I know it's kinda short but there's more coming up, don't forget to vote!!💛😋