Chapter 14

Kylie's POVERTY
All they did was give me a few test to make sure I was ok. Then I asked about Cameron and they said we was ok but very injured from the bullet. They told me to get some rest so I did. When I finally woke up I got outta bed, grabbed my wallet, and starting heading toward the cafeteria. As I was walking down the hall I heard some doctors talking about Cameron. "Yeah Kylie Jenner, the kylie Jenner shot him!" One of the nurse's said. "Omg. Let's go check Cameron out and she if he's holding up ok." The other said. I secretly follow them to Cameron's room. He's awake... "Where is she, what room is she in, I need to find my love." Cameron says to the doctors. "Sir you just got shot, you need to stay in bed" one of the doctors says while there all pushing him down so he stays in bed. I then hurry up and get the heck outta there. I got something small and healthy so I stay healthy. I got a small bowl of cereal with strawberry's and blueberry's in it. With orange juice on the side and a banana. I go back up to my room, turn on the tv, and sit down and relax while enjoy my breakfast. I haven't check my phone in like a week so I decide to do that. Everyone is blowing up all my social media. That's not surprising but it's more than usual. And it's all about if I'm ok. I guess everyone knows that I'm in the hospital. No wonder I woke up to like a million get well stuff in my my room. I guess I was just to tired to notice it before. After a while the nurse comes in and does last minute check ups then tells me I can go home. I'm so happy to finally go home. When I get there, i stop and drop everything. I kinda forgot I didn't have any family anymore. I make prayers then get something of all my family members and then bury it. I put a cross on all the buried things and then I went up to my room and lay in bed. I tell some of my friends they could come over tomorrow. Then I fall asleep for the night.

Cameron's POV
I fake fall asleep and when the nurses get out of the room, I give it a few minutes then get dressed. I sneak out of the hospital, Hotwire a car from the parking lot, and now I'm on my way to Kylie's. ❤️😼