Chapter 22

Tyga's POV
As me and King get in the car I Get a call from the police. They tell me Chyna and rob were killed. Cause after we got out we never even saw rob or chyna. I have a spare key so I get a moving truck and we all kings stuff from there house. He will be living with us now. I don't know how to tell him yet so I just tell him that he's gonna stay with me for a  couple months while his mom is on a vacation with Rob. He says ok and sense we have to get prepared for the baby, I'm gonna get king a little leap frog tablet to play on so it's also helping him learn. I also get him a iPod, just in case he wants to play a game game. I pay the men money to get everything that's his and bring it back to our house. We then head home. I get out of the car go to kings side and unbuckle Him and get him out of the car. I start walking to the front door and when I look to the side to talk to him he's not there. I turn around and he's on his tablet playing games. I laugh and say kids these days. I run up to him and pick him up, he giggles. When we get in the house he runs to Kylie to show her the stuff he got. Momma Kylie, look at my things! He says. "Awh who got those for you! :) Kylie says. "Daddy" King replied. "Well wasn't that nice of him, tell him thank you! What game are yu playing baby?" Kylie says. " thank you daddy and I'm playing this game where you spell words, it's really fun. But I'm hungry so can I have some jello?!" King says. I laugh, of course go get some but don't get anything on those things ok? "Ok daddy" King says.
I then tell Kylie about the moving truck and chyna and Rob.