11 years sense then

Cameron's POV so I wake up and do the normal thing I do everyday, which is go back to bed... When I finally wake up its 12:01 and that's when I get into my actually "routine" where I lay there and make sure it's not a dream, check my phone, take a shower and get dressed. I scroll threw my Twitter and insta on my computer. Then I just felt like going on my Facebook cause I haven't in a while. I end up on my moms page and go down all her pictures. I end up seeing me when I was like 8 with an old friend named Kylie. I heard she a basically kinda famous now! So I find her on insta, follow her, and dm her. Then the rest of the day was just a boring Saturday.

Kylie's POV
Hey Khloe pass the Shotsssss!!!! We're kinda having a little party at the house😁😏 it's pretty lit and let me just say... My mom still got it😛 tyga just arrived with more drinks and some friends. So of course me being me I run to the bathroom touch up a little make up then start snapchatting. Then party ends at 2:00 cause everyone was pretty messed up. When I'm laying in bed I end up scrolling threw insta and after a while realize that I got a dm. Cameron Dallas? I say then realize that that's my old neighbor/best friend!
C- Cameron
K-Kylie

C- hey remember me?
K-of course omg how are you?
C-great and how about your self? Wow you look beautiful and have grown up a lot!
K-thanks boo, same to you! And I'm doing great, yea I've got my lip stick and gloss and bronzer platte! Yea it's going great!
C- wow that's great! Well I'm glad to here you doing good! What have you been up too!
K-well nothing much just party lol hbu?
C- just had a boring Saturday ha
K- wow you still suck😉
C-very funny😂 well hey I saw that you were in town wanna hang or meet up?
K-yes that would be great! Well my boyfriend tyga his concert is tomorrow
Night if you wanna meet up there I can let you in free?
C-omg thank you so much your still the best😊💗
K-see you then!

Still Kylie's POV
I then had a convo with my mom. "Hey mom remember Cameron Dallas my best friend that lived by us when we were 8?!" "Awww yes I do, what about cam?" She said. Well we are going to meet up at tyga concert tomorrow, we were just texting. I said. "Oh that's great have fun!"

Shortly after I went upstairs and went to bed.