Chapter 19

Part 1
Kylie's POV
I wake up to throwing up. T gets outta bed and comes to the Bathroom to see if I am okay. "You okay Kylie?" He said. I finish throwing up then tell tyga yeah I am fine. I Clem's my self up and we go back to bed.

Tyga's POV
I know Kylie wasn't feeling good so I decided to make breakfast for her. She comes downstairs and I tell her to sit. While she does so I kiss and hug her. "I think in a little I'm gonna going to the store to get some food cause right now we're pretty much out of everything." Kylie's says. No stay here, I'll go. You hair get some rest and lay in bed. When you finish your break fast give me s list and I'll head out, Ok babe? I say to Kylie's as she finished up. While I head to the store, I decided to listen to some lit music so I turn on this really good rapper name T Rawww😉 when I arrived I realized how much stuff we got to get. Dang I say to my self. After shopping for an hour I go pick up something for Kylie.

Kylie's POV
I decided to take a pregnantancy test. I've been feeling really bad lately after our alone time last night and I just think I need to take one Just to be sure. So I pee on it and let it sit there while I go grab something down stairs. I come back up and look at the let OMG MY...

Sorry to leave you guys hanging! Writing part 2 soon so sit tight! Don't forget to vote!💛