Chapter 26

Kylie's POV
I didn't wanna freak out king so I didn't yell for tyga. But I did grab a stick. As the door handle continued to be messed with I got nervous and nervous-er so I ran to the camera room and looked to see that it was. Wait, that's no way, it can't be. It is. I freak out run in kings room pack some clothes and everything he needs as tyga continues to ask me what's going on. I grab the emergency first aid kit under kings bed. I go and me and T's room and I tell him to pack a few things so he does. I go back to the camera room and see that's he's still at the door. Tyga picks up him and kings things and I grab king. We get food and blankets and go down the the garage. We pick out the family car and we speed down the road. I'm going 80 miles.

Tygas POV
Kylie what's going on? I yell in confusion. "ITS CAMERON HES BACK AND HE WAS AT THE FRONT DOOR TRYING TO GET IN" she's yells. Omg I say. I sit in the back and make a little bed for king so he can sleep and not get scared. I sit back there with him until he is asleep. I sit back in the front and me and Kylie stop somewhere to talk.

Kylie's POV
I start to cry. Why does he want me? Me? T what are we gonna do, I'm so scared. I say. "Well first you shouldn't be driving cause your were going really fast and I don't want us to crash cause your really scared. I understand you wanna get away but Kylie not that fast, kings in here." T says. We switch spots. We start to talk again then all of a sudden a car is coming toward us. Fast. T, t, t, t, t,t, it's Cameron go gggggggg go! I yell. He puts the car in drive and takes off. We swerve and speed and he's still on the cars butt. "Kylie go in the back and sit with king. I love you guys no matter what happens. Cover your heads." Tyga says. WATCH OUT!!!!

Sorry I left you guys hanging like this. Don't forget to vote☺️❤️ part 2 coming soon!