Chapter 11

Cameron's POV
I woke up to coffee and a nice breakfast made by Kylie. She also has the whole day planned for us. We went shopping, swimming, and explored beautiful spots. Then we went back to the house to eat and Kylie got stressed so we took a walk on the beach. He sat down and had a little chat. It was going great between us. I decided it was time to tell her. I was about to but he looked into each other's eyes and I just kissed her. It was magically. She pulled away and said "I'm sorry, I can't do this. I still love tyga". Omg he's dead. Kylie started crying. Whatever Kylie, I've been waiting for you for a while now and you don't know when to just let go. After I didn't even hear her cause I just walked away.

Kylie's POV
I started walking toward him then I stepped on something. It was Cameron's phone. I went through it. I went through his Camera roll and saw all these pics of me and stuff saying he wanted to be with me and stuff. His whole Camera roll was of me. It was me from my 18th birthday till now. He did research of me. Then I saw pictures of my family, dead... He was the one killing my family the whole time. I looked up and saw cam. I ran as fast as I could. Then someone grabbed me from behind and threw me to the ground. I hit a rock and got knocked out. I woke up and I couldn't see anything.

Cameron's POV
Kylie figured it out so when she got knocked out I locked her in he back of my trunk. I went back to the house and gather me and Kylie's things and then I went to Caitlyn's room took a glass bowl and smashed it on her head then stabbed her. And Kendall, oh I just shot her. Now I am heading to my friend Nash's. He rented a house down here recently cause he knew my plan.
-at Nash's-