Teenage Runaways

Cry Baby's POV

Hatchet face, Wanda, Milton, Pepper and I are on our way to Bella's house. We are going to get her from her window.

We arrive there around 11:40 and I set her a text saying we were outside. I them saw her head peep up at her window as she opened it. She handed her bag over first. Heavier than I thought it would be.

"Geez what's on here sugar?"

"Just a few clothes."

I put it in the boot of my car.

"Who's out there?!"

I hear Bella's step dad ask as he walks into her room in a hurry and grabs one of her arms and she is about to get out. I quickly grab onto her.

Hatchet Face when up to the window and scared her step dad, he let go and fell to the floor. I helped Bella out quickly and we all drove to Turkey point so I could drop the gang off.

"I'm going to miss you Cry Baby!" pepper says.

"Don't worry, we'll both be back soon before you know it!" I say giving her a big hug.

"Can't wait to meet my new niece!" I say to Pepper.

I give hugs to Wanda and Hatchet face and even Milton, I'm going to miss them.

I jump in the car and we head off down the road.

"Where will we be heading." she asks.

"Where ever the road takes us." I say placing my hand in hers.

Shining_Faces~ Hey readers! So this is it! did you all enjoy it? Surprise there might be a sequel! Comment below what you thought about this story and don't forget to vote! :) x