The Decision

Isabella's POV

The first day at school went pretty fast, I only really talked to a couple of people, well mostly squares, oh and Cry Baby.

I walked out the doors of the school and the first thing I noticed was Cry Baby and some of his friends out by this beautiful car.

I was just about to walk past him when Baldwin came up to me.

"Hey Isabella, I saw you talking to Cry Baby today, you don't wanna be talking to that low life, or you'll get out of him is trouble!"

I thought Baldwin was being quite rude but I didn't wanna say anything as he is the only so called friend I made today.

"A low life?" I ask.

"You see, us squares were brought up in the better part of town, the rich part, we are brought up to be polite and well mannered. In the Drapes case it is the completely opposite and they cause this town to have a bad reputation, nothing but trouble if you ask me!"

I look at Baldwin with a confused look but he shakes it off and walks me across the road.

"See you tomorrow!" he says.

Wow I don't think he knows how mean he just sounded by saying that stuff about the Drapes, they mustn't be as different as Baldwin described them.

I finally reach home and go straight up into my room.

THE NEXT DAY

I got to school a bit earlier today. As I was crossing the road I heard someone call my name, it was Cry Baby!

I walked towards him and saw he was with his friends.

"Hey sugar, I'd like to introduce you to my friends Hatchet Face also known as Mona, Wanda, Milton and my sister here Pepper."

"Nice to meet you's." I say a bit worried as Hatchet Face stares at me.

I watch carefully as Cry Baby pulls out matches out of his pocket and lights it. Then he says something.

"Are you busy tonight?" he asks.

"You can't invite a Square Cry baby our fun will be ruined!" Wanda says.

"Wanda Isabella isn't a square..." he says trailing off.

"Wait are you a square?" he asks.

"No I'm not any, really."

"Well there you go Wanda I can invite her."

"Invite me where?" I ask

"Well theres a party at Turkey Point tonight and I thought it would be a good idea for us to get to know each other." he says with a half smile.

"Ill have to ask my mother first!" I say.

"If you are aloud then wear something like this!" Wanda says twirling around and laughing.

Hatchet Face and Milton stare at me with a very questionable look. Hatchet face scares me.

I heard Turkey Point is where all the Drapes hang out...

"Hopefully I can come." I say.

Cry Baby gives me that look, then a tear comes rolling from his eye.

Oh man, I gotta go, ill even sneak out if mother says no!