Troublemaker

Cry Baby's POV

We headed to the squares part of town, and I kept looking at Isabella and she looked nervous.

"You don't have to help us you know." I say breaking the silence.

"I feel like I need to Cry Baby this gang does everything together, and I wanna be a drape!"

I left it at that and smiled to myself. We finally arrived and as soon as I parked the car Milton and Hatchet face grabbed bats from the boot and ran off. Wanda grabbed spray cans and headed off to a house close by.

Pepper wandered off somewhere, and Isabella ran after Wanda. Hmm what should I do. I know!

I decided to head for Milton's house, I wanted to vandalise his house so much! He wrecked my night with Isabella, right before we kissed!

As soon as I got there I knocked over his mailbox, and set fire to one of the bushes with one of my left over cigarettes. I decided to sprint off back to Wanda and Isabella.

I found Wanda and saw all the walks with graffiti on it. But I couldn't see Isabella.

"Wanda where's Isabella?"

"She was having fun so she decided that she would head further down the street."

I turned back around and noticed the bush was burning worse and the flames got higher and higher. That's when I heard Isabella.

"Let me go!"

I saw her and realised a cop had her.

I quickly ran for her and another cop pulled me back, it was a very hard wrestle.

They started blaming Isabella for the fires and all the vandalism in the street! I told them it was me but they all talked over me and didn't let me have a say.

"Isabella!" I yelled as they put her in a car until her angry parents could pick her up.

I saw her start crying. What have I done!