Sadness.

Isabella's POV

It was Monday morning and I had to get ready for school. I tried covering up my bruised jaw but it was still very noticeable.

Everyone at school will probably hate me now. I'm deciding that maybe I will just not talk to the drapes anymore.

I arrive at school and walk in. I can feel eyes staring at me, I finally reach my locker. There's writing all over it saying "Drape". I quickly closed it and then when I wasn't looking I ran straight into cry baby.

I didn't even say a word and I moved out the way heading off the first class.

Everyone was whispering and I knew it was about me.

"Why did you set fire to someone's property?" asked Baldwin, this made everyone go quiet.

"It wasn't me!" I say angrily

I decided to just walk out. I was so angry that no one believed me! I walked off to the back of the gym and sat there. Then I saw someone walk around to the other side. I realised it was Pepper.

Pepper came up to me and sat with me for awhile.

"We're sorry Isabella, Cry Baby shouldn't of let you get the blame so wasily, he's been trying to explain to them but they don't believe Drapes.."

"It's not just that! Everyone seems to hate me, they control me, I'm so over all of it! I can't even make a single friend without someone ruining it!" I say walking off.

-At home-

It was 8 p.m when I decided I was

Going to leave home. I'm sneaking out when my parents are asleep. I don't know where to go but I need to leave here.

I put on my black tights and black top and wait for everyone to fall asleep.

Once everyone had fallen I jumped through my window with the clothes on me, my phone and $50. I'm just heading out of here, and I hope no one finds me.