The Drapes

"Hop on sugar"

He then sped off up the street not even slowing down that much when turning corners. My heart was beating fast and I was shaking a little, this was so fun, and an adrenaline rush!

We finally arrived at Turkey Point. Cry Baby's friends approached us.

"Wow you make a good drape!" says Pepper.

"You actually pulled it off.." says Hatchet Face.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Come on, let's go in!"

We push past people making out and others drinking alcohol.

"Cry baby will be singing tonight!" said Wanda

"Singing? I wouldn't take you as the singing type Cry Baby!" I say shocked.

"Why because I'm a drape?" he says with his bottom lip out, trying to act sad.

I give him a little playful nudge.

"Would you like a drink Isabella?" he asks.

"Sure!" I say. One drink won't hurt.

Cry Baby then went behind stage and got ready to sing! I was so excited to hear him.

Then all of a sudden I hear him. His voice is so beautiful! Cry Baby definitely knows how to sing!

After all that he came off stage. He asked if I'd like to go outside. I said yes and we walked outside. We decided to lay down on the grass and look up at the stars.

"You're voice is amazing Cry Baby." I say.

"Thankyou! Id love to hear yours!"

"Oh I don't really sing, only in the shower but my friend said it was pretty good!" I say as we both laugh.

"Tell me about yourself?" he says facing his face towards mine.

"Well my life has been a little hard, at the age of 7 my father passed away and me and mum took it very hard. We've moved a lot and mums recently found a new boyfriend, but I don't like him"

"Oh I'm sorry to hear about your dad, why don't you like your mums boyfriend?" he says with a sad look.

"Well he..he hits me, that's also why I had to sneak out tonight, they thought moving here will straighten me out."

"Oh Isabella I won't let him lay another hand on you!"

I rolled onto my side so both of our faces were looking at each other. They got closer and closer.

"Kiss me, kiss me ha..." he says as he gets interrupted

"Get away from her!" I turn around to see Baldwin standing there pulling me off of the ground.

"Baldwin I'm fine! What are you doing here?!" I yell

"Here to find you and I'm taking you home to your parents!" He says grabbing my arm.

"Let go of me!" of course he was a bit stronger then me, but then Cry Baby said

"Let go of her!" then pushed him away

Unfortunately more squares came and pulled Cry Baby back. This time the squares won.

Baldwin pulled me to the car. I was so angry on the way home I didn't say a word.

"Your parents will know about this Isabella."

He's acting like a father or something.

We arrive to my house and Baldwin rang the doorbell, it was 11:35! I'm going to be in loads of trouble.

Shining_Faces- hey readers!

I'm loving the feedback! Your feedback is what makes me write more!