Breaking the Rules

Isabella's POV

Sometimes you've just gotta break the rules. Right now is when that's going to happen!

It was a Friday night at 11:30 when I sneaked out my window once again to see Cry Baby.

"Cry Baby, I feel so bad, I shouldn't be doing this, sneaking out, I'm gonna be in trouble!"

"They wont even know, I'll have you back way before they wake up!"

We sped off down the street, the wind blowing in our faces.

We stopped at this shack and went in to see the gang waiting for us.

"I've had enough of the squares!" Milton yells.

"What have they done this time?" Cry baby answers.

"They terrorised Turkey Point! Let me tell you, there pretty little side of the town is gonna be so vandalised when I'm finished!"

Cry Baby turned towards me and saw that I had a shocked look on my face. I can't terrorise my side of town! If any one found out I helped I'd be toast.

"You don't have to come Bella.." he says with a tear falling from his eye.

"Although I hate the square side of town, I don't think I cold vandalise it... But I do wanna teach them a lesson that what goes around comes around!" I say hopping off my seat and leading them to the car.

As soon as we hopped in we headed for the squares part of town. They'll have what's coming for them.