I love you.

Cry Baby's POV

We finally arrived back at my grandmothers house. We walked inside and I made her food and have her lots of water.

I showed her to my room so she could have a sleep.

"Thank-you Cry baby." she mumbled as she falls asleep.

I walk out into the lounge room to see my grandma waiting for me.

"Grandma, Isabella ran away from home, she can't go back! Her step dad abuses her!"

"She can stay for a few days, but not for too long, if they find her here I'll be the one in trouble! Plus we need the room for Peppers kids, it will be a full house now!"

"Thanks Grandma!" I say giving her a hug.

After a while I decide to go check on Bella. I close the door behind me, so the noise doesn't wake her. But I realise she's awake, and I see tears in her eyes.

"I'm here for you Bella." I say as I climb into the bed with her and cuddle up to her.

She sniffles. I wipe her tears away. She tilts her head up and we stare into each others eyes. I move my mouth towards hers and we finally kiss! The kiss gets deeper and more powerful and I end up on top of her.

I kiss her neck her she says my name softly.

We then get more passionate and we got undressed. She finished on top.

After this she laid her head on my chest.

"Isabella."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I Love you too."

"I want to run away with you." I say to her.