New School

Isabella's POV

"Isabella time for school sweetheart!" My mum says as she enters my room and opens the blinds to put some light in my room.

I sit up in bed and start to get the butterflies I've been feeling for the last couple of nights, just because I'm starting at a new school, I'm so nervous!

I jumped into a shower and washed my brown hair and then got dressed.

I put a nice white shirt on with a skirt, went perfect together, only thing I'm actually sure about today! I blow-dry my hair and go down stairs for some breakfast.

"Sweetheart you better hurry I have to drop you off in ten minutes!" Mum says rushing.

I quickly eat my porridge and then put my books in my little school bag, finally I'm ready to go.

We arrive at Baltimore high-school and the butterflies kick in hard. "Have a good day!" "ill try to mum." I say.

I push open the doors to the high school and the first thing I noticed was the way people were dressed. Half of the people I saw were wearing black leather jackets and black clothing. Finally I saw someone dressed like me! Phew I thought I would be so out of place.

I looked for my locker and found it, I put some books in there. I stood by my locker just looking around, then I saw this really scary looking girl. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her!

The bell went and so I went to first class which was Maths. As soon as I arrived the teacher introduced me to the class, it was so embarrassing! I went and sat by a guy dressed very nicely.

"Hello I'm Baldwin, it looks like you're one us! Great one more to add to the squares!" he says hi-fiving his friend.

"A square?" I ask.

"Well there are Squares and Drapes, Squares are the better of this town, most of the Drapes are very well uneducated!" he says with a laugh.

By now I've figured who the Drapes are in this class.

I kept looking back to look at one of the guys, who was a Drape. He noticed I was looking, which was very awkward. He kept pushing that one bit of hair out of his face when he looked back at me.

The bell went and I was about to leave when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I quickly turned and realized it was the guy I was staring at.

"Hey sugar, I'm Cry baby, what's your name?"

"My names Isabella, why is your name Cry baby?"

"Well I do this thing.. My real name is Wade, but call me Cry baby." he says with a wink.

"Okay...Cry baby.."

"Let me walk you to your next class?"

"Thanks Cry baby" I saw with a smirk.

He took me to Science and before I walked in I turned around to see Cry baby leaning on a locker with a tear falling from his eye...

Shining_Faces- Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please leave a comment and remember to vote! :) xx