The Consequences.

Isabella's POV

My step dad ended up being the one to pick me up. He grabbed my arm hard and dragged me to his car. He was yelling at me the whole time, I was so scared. As soon as we got out the car he said.

"I didn't raise you like this, you stupid girl! You disgust me!"

"I didn't do that! I'm not stupid!"

Suddenly I got a big slap to my face knocking me over and I hit my face on the floor.

"Get to your room now!" he said dragging me up off of the ground.

I'm hurting so much. I sob into my pillow. I really am stupid! My phones been going off since I got home, all from Cry Baby. I don't want to talk to him, if I talk to him I'll wanna be with him more but I don't want to be a drape, by family will always hate me.

I get up and look at my face in the mirror, my face has a big bruise right on my jaw. I look at myself with disgust. I don't like my life, why can't it just be normal?

Then my mum walked in.

"What were you even thinking tonight Bella!" she says yelling at me.

"I told you that fire thing wasn't me!"

"I do not want you to ever hang out with a Drape again! If I see you with one you'll never be accepted in this family and I will kick you out! My neighbours look at me with disrespect because of you!"

I wasn't going to say sorry, I'm sick of explaining things!