Unexpected

Isabella's POV

Last night with Cry Baby was amazing! He makes me feel good and he makes me feel protected.

I roll over in bed to see him still fast asleep. I give him a cuddle and then I heard a knock on the front door. I decided that I'd better answer it we were expecting Wanda to visit.

I quickly opened it and was quickly grabbed by two policemen.

"Let me go!" I shout as I try to wrestle them to let me go.

"Your family has been looking for you Isabella you need to come with us."

"Let me go!" I squeak once again as they slowly drag me outside.

I then heard Cry Baby run down the stairs and he looked so confused and shock. He ran for me but more police officers stopped him. We both struggle to reach eachother. With tears in my eyes I tell Cry Baby.

"I love you Cry Baby. goodbye"

"This isn't the last time we will see eachother, don't say your goodbyes!" he says with tears running down his cheeks as he struggles to get to me.

They put me in a car. I then saw my step dad walk up to Cry Baby and punch him in the stomach, as the officers hold him.

"STOP!" I yell but there was no use.

The cops drive me away.
-
Cry Baby's POV

I fell to the floor when Isabella's step dad hit me.

He then knelt down beside me and whispered to me.

"That's what you get for being a stupid Drape! Don't you ever dare to go near my daughter ever again. Thanks to you we are moving away!"

"Me and Isabella belong together!" this made him pissed.

He then stormed off.

I'm going to get her and there's nothing he can do about it!