Being a Drape

Cry Baby's POV

When I had seen Isabella's bruise on her face, I felt angry. it must be from her step dad, she told me he hits her!

Something strange has been happening with her lately. She's been avoiding me at school. Maybe I was moving to fast at the party, I couldn't help it, she was drawing me in.

Pepper told me she saw her with Baldwin, I think they might have a thing. Which makes me sad. Why is this girl so hard to get? She's totally different from the others.

I decide to approach her at school. She looked very pale in the face. Something was up. She then headed for the bathrooms. I waited for her outside the door for ages but she never came out. I called her name but no reply.

I opened the door and there she was with her knees up to her chest crying.

I run to her side and sit down.

"What's wrong?!"

"Everything Cry Baby! I hate my life!" she says sobbing.

"You live in an expensive house, you wear expensive clothes and your rich, why would you hate it?"

"It's not about that, it's how I get treated! That's all just a cover up of the truth, see my smile I wore it's not real."

I give her a hug to let her know I'm here do her.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Cry Baby, the truth is, I'm not supposed to hang out with Drapes, that's one of the rules!"

"Well Baby, sometimes you gotta break the rules, we only live once and we shouldn't be living someone else's life!"