Chapter 29: Maine's Dillema

There was an amused little smile as a fully clothed Richard sat on the bed with a reluctant Maine dressing up behind an improvised screen he made (she is still shy, she said). That had amused him since she was far from shy a few hours before. He looked back at the past few hours they spent in each others arms.

After he told her that they are going to tell her parents about him, she became as clingy as grape vines. Asking him for cuddles, saying she wanted to stay in bed with him. Teasing him with tiny kisses on his biceps and chest as she lay there cuddled. At first he was amised and delighted on what she was doing. Until those tiny kisses touched one of his nipples, I think she was also surprised for she gasped. Sending moist warm breath on his skin, that triggered and raised goosebumps on his skin. As the electric current zapped from his nipples to his groin, goosies were not the only ones raised. Maine's eyes rounded as she felt something poking her tummy.

"You had that coming... teasing me like that." Richard smiled naughtily at Maine's shocked expression.

"That soon?" Maine asked with a look of wonder.

"When it comes to you? Yes..."

Richard suddenly moved and reversed their position. As Maine looked at his handsome angelic face with awe and love, he couldn't resist any more so he bit her lower lip gently and licked it. As she gasped, he deepened the kiss, tongue exploring. A tiny flow of lifeforce flowed from her but he was able to give some of his in return. They both moaned as passion flared between them, fed by the lifeforce exchange. Their heated touch, frenzied kisses and fience joining had moved them to their peak. Both moaning each other's names.

"Ehem... Chad... Richard, damn I dont even know your nickname..."

He was jolted to the present by her hand that she was waving in front of him.

"Raej." He suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"I am called Raej (pronounced as rage)  by... *sigh* ...by a playmate when we were young. My name here is Raejild. But my favorite human name is Richard." He gazed at Maine with a mix of nostalgia and sadness.

Then he smiled noticing that she is dressed.

"So, we can go now?" Richard stood up.

"NO!"

At Richard's questioning look on her loud and panicked NO, she backtracked. And tried to calm her nerves.

"I-I m-mean we should, you know, get our stories straight so we won't be making m-mistakes."

"There is no need because we are going to tell them the truth. Everything about me being a Dreamwalker, of us being soulmates and of the need to protect you because of the Revenants."

Richard was confused, Maine looked as if she is about to cry. But why? I wanted her parents to know of my honest intentions towards her, even to marry her in human terms. So long as they could be together and he could protect her.

Silent tears fell from Maine's face. He couldn't tell all of that to her parents. Her parents aren't the greatest, yes, but she wasn't neglected. And there was one thing that her parents abhored, that is anything paranormal. When she was young she used to see things like a being popping in her room and fading in thin air like Richard. Or that she, herself, could travel without her body in her dreams. They forced her to go to psychiatrists until she supressed those things. They pushed her to have therapy until she said she wasn't seeng things anymore. She lied, but eventually suppressing everything she saw. That was why her mom panicked when she started seeing Richard. And he is FAR from being a NORMAL HUMAN.

What should she do? She stalled him and tried to make him forget but he seemed so determined to talk to her parents.

What should I do??? Oh Lord please help me, what should I tell Richard?

----------------

Author's Note:

Now my head is spinning here and I am also thinking about how to go around their story... I have 2 options...

So.... Should she tell him or not?

Should they go and tell her parents about Richard or live together without telling her parents...

Ah... the dillema 😔

Arrrrgghhhh!!! Help me...

Please don't forget to vote and comment...

Thanks to my dearest readers 😙

💖💖💖

Joy