Chapter 6 [boyxboy]

Start from the beginning

I swallow the drool threatening to come out like a waterfall from his beauty as I say, “its 916-642-9694. Give me yours.”

I take out my phone and wait for him to tell me, but as I look up he has his hand hooded out towards me. I place my phone in his hands as his hand brushes against mine sending a sensual chill down my spine. His eyes fogged over as our hands touch. His golden flecks flickering in his green eyes took over the green in them. As his other hand touches up my arm stopping at my shoulder. He removed his hand and caressed my cheek, moving to trace the outline of my lips. I snap out of my daze and step back while dropping the phone in his hand. His hand falls down from my shoulder and slaps his side of his hip.

His gaze flickers hurt and pain at me as his golden flecks disappear. He looks down at the phone and brings his other hand to the phone to type in his number. After he saves his contact info he steps forward, an inch away from my face and drops the phone in my opened palm. After he gives me his phone, he leans forward, right in front of my lips. I feel his breathe caressing my lips. My lips growl for his lips to be placed upon mine like in my dream. All I wanted to do is crush my lips to his soft, plush looking ones. He leans forward, lightly brushing his lips against mine as both of our eyes close. I was literally on cloud 9, flying with him over a rainbow made out of our love. My guts were going to explode and bust into billions of pieces. I could just imagine what his wondrous cave taste like.  I bet he would taste better than deep- fried Twinkies.  I feel his lips disappeared to my forehead, making my guts want to dominate him and place those lips somewhere else.  I open my eyes to have them locked with his.

His eyes once again danced with golden flecks as his mouth forms into an amused grin. He takes a glimpses at my lips and back at my eyes then turns around on his heel. As he walks away to the parking lot, I stare at his firm ass swishing side-to-side in his nice fitting jeans. Oh that ass will never be missed from my photographic memory. His ass is better than any girls, including Sam’s girlfriend. Oh the ideas to do with it. His ass soon is replaced with a noticeable boner in his jeans as he turns around. At least I wasn’t the only one with one. I slowly look up from his jewels to his smirking face.

 “Aayden,” he says as I gaze into his face. His tongue slips from between his lips and around his top scrumptious lip, to be put back into his mouth teasingly. I want to just attack him and suck on that marvelous lip and then dance with his tongue.

“Yes,” I say with a cracked, hoarse voice filled with lust.

“Call me for that date,” he winked and walked off again to his car.

“Oh Dylan I surely will”

As I watch him get into his car and drive away, I just couldn’t wait to call him. I made my way to my car with a silent Bob lagging along. I was so happy that I started skipping and singing ‘Moves I Got’. I got to my car and unlocked it while hopping on top of the hood, on my knees and shaking my bangs like the hot chicks at my school’s car washes. When I was half way through my dance and song, I see a flash of light. As I open my eyes to look at Bob, I see her phone in her hands. Oh hell now. I hopped off and grabbed her phone out her hand. She kicked me in my balls, making me fall to the ground. Ah shit, I hope I don’t become crooked because of this. As I grope my balls rolling back and forth, I stuff her phone in my pants.

“Where’s my phone?” she asks angrily while kicking my thigh.