Chapter 1 [boyxboy]

Hope you enjoy, my readers

-Your lover

________________________________________________________________________________

“Aayden! Go put on that nice suit I bought you that’s placed on your bed,” my mom screeches, making my head spin from being woken up from my nap and being lectured.

“Mom your being dramatic, it’s not like he’s the president,” I never was for the evening dinners that my dad scheduled with his friends from the company.

“He just wants you to have a deeper connection with the people he has business with”

“More like show off his treasures,” I mumble.

“Don’t talk back Aayden Davis McLovin!” I swear she has hawk ears always catching my mumbling.

My family has bucket loads of money from my dad’s work. He has high hopes that I carry out the business, that’s been in my family for generations. Someday I want to take over but first I want to experiment with other jobs before I commit to the family business.

Tonight my dad’s business friend is coming over for dinner. It’s the same every dinner, where they take about their wealth, how successful their family is, or etc. All I have to do is play Barbie’s Ken: dress up, help my mom, and speak only when spoken to.

I ran up the stairs to my bedroom, where I put on the suit my mom bought me. I was a black regular tux with a polka dot bow tie. The suit was custom- made and made with velvet. It was soft to the touch, not scratchy like the ones my dad usually buys me. I put it on and style my hair. Slicking back my brown, messy hair with gel making it look shiny and neat.

I’m admit that I looked damn sexifing with my brown eyes that smoldered girls combined with my smirk. It’s most likely that the guy I will be meeting will bring his wife and children. He’ll have some scorching daughter he’ll want me to meet so I’ll get with her to make an alliance, making his business wealthier. They believe I’ll date their daughters and commit to them, but I’ll only go at one night stands if their hot enough. I’ve never had a girlfriend more than a week without cheating on her. You could say that I’m a cheating man whore or player but I always try to let girls down gently not with a cold-hearted trying to always play the gentleman.

I through on a random pair of black, dress shoes so shiny that I could see my face in them.  Then I head downstairs to find my mom and help her set the table and take out the food. I found my mom in the kitchen, taking out the huge pan of meatloaf. The aroma of the meat pasted into my nostrils making my mouth create a waterfall.

“Her, take this to the table. Then come back and lake the greens and cornbread”                

 I did as I was told and when the visitors knocked at the door everything was set up and ready to go. I, my sis, and my mom sat at the table, while my dad greeted and opened the door for the visitors. They came into the kitchen with fish eyes, admiring how grand the house is. They sat at the table, eyeing the scrumptious food assembled at the center. The visitor was a guy, his wife, and their older daughter, leaving my sis to sit silent unless spoken to.

Their family looked like they can from roman sculptures, especially the daughter. Out of a 1to 10, she was definitely a 9. She had a mini dress that reached mid-thigh and strapless. Her luscious legs where long and graceful. She had no curves but she was without doubt a model with that body.  She had a head full of thick brown curls. Her face held gray eyes that sparkled with lust and her mouth held a small smirk as she gazed at her checking her out.  I smirked back and used my hand to motion her to sit next to me. She walked over while I got up to hold out her chair for her to sit and pushed her in. I sat back down and turned to her giving her my killer smile. We started eating and the parents started chatting so I turned toward to the girl next to me.