Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"I hit Mowry, Xiao."

Tiffany shook her head in shame. Xiao nodded. "I know, luckily only us five saw it." Tiffany shook her head. "The last people I wanted to see that was Nico, or Lonney. They were the main one's telling me to get with him. I knew I was acting different, but not to that point." Tiffany shook her head again.

"The only one that is open right now closes in an hour,you wanna go?" Xiao asked. Tiffany nodded getting up. "I'll be back." Tiffany told her. Xiao got up too grabbing her purse."I'll go with you, then we can patch things with ya baby daddy." Xiao gave Tiffany a cheeky smile.

Xiao always knew what to say to make the situation better, but at the same time Tiffany was scared.

**

Tiffany was laid back on the table as Xiao squeezed her hand.

Tiffany had already taken the traditional urine test,and it had been positive. As common procedure the urgent care always did an ultrasound if you were more than 4weeks pregnant. Tiffany tried to refuse the ultra sound. She would have to go through her insurance for that, and she knew when her Dad paid for it he got a paper statement stating what exactly the insurance company paid for over the past three months.

The Doctor came in after a while. She looked at Xiao, "Can you step out for a second." The Doctor gave Xiao a warm smile. Tiffany quickly shook her head,"No she's okay. She can stay. You can say it in front of her."

The Doctor nodded washing her hands. "According to your LMP you would be 5weeks now." Tiffany watched her flick the water from her fingers before drying her hands.

"I had a serious character change though."Tiffany said softly thinking about how she snapped on Mowry. The Doctor nodded. "That's unusual for you maybe, but for me to hear that its completely normal." She smiled lightly. "I punched my boyfriend." A tear left Tiffany's eye as she tried to really explain to the Doctor just how fucked up she had been.

The Doctor just nodded though. "Well, at least you didn't throw a knife at him. Honey trust me, you are completely fine. That is all normal. You get mood swings, and you act out of aggression. Its just a hormonal imbalance. The Doctor smiled making Tiffany feel a little better. "By the time I get done with your ultra sound your other test should come back from our lab. Don't leave until I see you again."

The Doctor had Tiffany prop her legs up on the two small pedals to raise her knees. " This is vaginal ultra sound-- so relax for me." Tiffany nodded waiting. She felt a bit of pressure as the Doctor slowly slid the wand into her. The Doctor lowered her glasses a bit. She moved left, she moved right. Nothing was there. No baby.

"You said you got your period when? Two weeks ago?" Tiffany nodded. That may not have been a period Tiffany. You may have miscarried." Tiffany looked at her confused. "It came on time though." The Doctor nodded. "Maybe so, but honey the evidence is here, you WERE pregnant YOU ARE NOT anymore though. A miscarriage can truly, truly change you."

"Maybe you should tell your boyfriend. I'm sure he would understand, but get dressed, and go wait outside out in the hall. I have some things I need to give you so you can expelled that out. I don't want you to get an infection. " The Doctor left to let her get dressed.

Xiao handed Tiffany her clothes. "Are you gonna talk to Mowry?" Tiffany nodded. "I hope I can talk to him. He's probably done with me by now." Xiao shook her head. "Yea. I doubt it." Tiffany sighed slipping her feet in her shoes as she sat in the hallway waiting. Tiffany pulled out her phone texting Mowry after a week of not speaking to him.

To My Baby.

We need 2 talk. Really important. Plzz?

Before Tiffany got to put her phone back into her pocket, it vibrated.