"Hi baby" I smiled and picked her up kissing her cheek which stopped her crying. "What's wrong princess?" I asked turning my full attention to her. She frowned and pouted pointing at Justin "is daddy being mean sweetie?" I asked. She nodded a sucked on her thumb. I laughed and kissed her cheek "he's not being mean baby he's just trying to feed you so you can be strong and healthy" I smiled and tapped her nose. "You know she doesn't understand you right I mean she's just a baby." The annoying bitch from earlier squeaked out in the most annoying voice. I smiled and decided to ignore her. "Come on princess just a little bit" I smiled and neared the spoon to her mouth. "Nooooo" Emory said shaking her head. "Yes baby just a little bit I promise if you don't like it then no more mm-kay" she pouted but she didn't complain and hesitantly opened her mouth. I heard Justin mumble a "what the fuck" as I fed Emory. She ate the green-beans hesitating every now and then, but loving her little sliced strawberry pieces. "See princess they aren't that bad now are they?" I smiled wiping her mouth. She stretched her arms out and I happily picked her up, cleaning up mess she made on her tray.

"Bye justy" I heard the girls voice say. "Bye Lindsay" he said followed by the closing of a door. Justy?! The fuck what kind of nickname is that. "Leave that there Selena, Rosa will wash them." Justin said walking over to my side and turning the faucet off. I turned it back on and continued to wash them ignoring his orders. "I said leave it there we have to go Selena." He said in sharper tone. I dried my hands and fixed Emory who was still on my waist and walked to her room. I don't know why but he just seemed to irritate me today. I changed her into a onesie and the put a thicker onesie that had teddy bear ears on the hoodie on over it since it was cold outside. "Awww look at you, your so cute." I coed kissing her cheek. I picked her up and made my way down the stairs where Justin was making out with someone in the family room. "Daddy!" Emory squealed. Justin pulled away startled and wiped his lips clearing his throat. "Hi baby!" He gushed walking towards us. Lindsay rolled her eyes and huffed as Justin took Emory from my arms and kissed her cheek. Remind me not to kiss that side of her cheek next time I do, that's disgusting who knows what kind of disease he contracted.
"Well..Bye babe see you later." The girl winked kissing Justin on the cheek. "And Bye love" she said reaching over to give Emory a kiss on the cheek, Emory hid in Justin's shoulder and muffled out a "no" which made me and Justin chuckle. She faked out a laugh and walked out the door.

We left to the studio we're Justin edited his new music and planned our music videos while me and Emory hung out with Alfredo. After Justin finished we went back to his house and talked for a bit while I made food for Emory and he prepared food for us. After I fed Emory I took her a shower with Justin's help and put her to sleep. "Bye Justin" I waved smiling and walking out the door. "Bye Selena" he smiled and closed the door.

(1 month later)
✺~❁~✺~❁~🗓~❁~✺~❁~✺
⚠️warning! There is a bit of kink if you feel uncomfortable just skip⚠️

Justin's POV
I smiled as I walked in when seeing Emory and Selena giggling.

"Is there room for one more." I asked referring to the couch were they were currently sitting. Selena smiled and nodded scooting over.

"How about we watch a movie guys" I smirked, Selena shrugged and leaned on my arm that was placed on top of the couch behind her "sure I'm koo with dat" she said in a weird voice. I laughed changed flipped the channels till I found insidious 2. I put it on and smirked looking over at Selena who didn't seem to appreciate what I had put on.

"Are you tryna to scare me Mr. Bieber" Selena said in a flirtatious voice which made my little buddy down there get excited. She only calls me Mr.Bieber when she in a flirtatious mood.

I smirked "Maybe I am Ms.Gomez we'll just have to find out" I winked and turned my attention back to the TV. Selena cuddled up to Emory and cradled her.

As the movie played on Selena would uncomfortably shift in her seat and jump or whimper when something scary happened. I smirked to myself, poor thing she's scared which gives me a good reassurance that my plan will work.

"You know my lap is right here if you're scared." She looked at my lap then up at me "Yeah no thanks I'll pass" she said playfully smiling.

After a while things started getting even scarier and Selena would get closer to me by the minute. "You know Selena, that offers still up I don't bite" I smirked. Selena smiled and kissed Emory's temple, getting up placing her in her little cradle. I watched her trying to predict her next move which quite honestly surprised me..she sat on my lap!

I sat there for a minute shocked by her actions then smirked she must've been really scared which is good those were my plans when I put the movie on. She shifted slightly in my lap her butt right on top of my dick oh lord help me! If she keeps shifting like that Jerry will go wild! I decided to tease her even though she wasn't doing it on purpose, no one plays with Justin Bieber and gets away with it. "See Ms.Gomez told you I don't bite unless you want me too." I whispered right next to her ear. She shifted slightly and cleared her throat breathing a little faster than usual. You see this isn't the first time we tease each other we've done it before. Selena shifted slightly once which made me groan. Selena kept doing that throughout the the movie when something scary happened and every single time I groaned louder.

"Mr.Bieber it's not very polite to make noise during a movie." Selena said seductively pushing my legs open with her hands and sliding in between them painfully slow making sure to add pressure, by now I had a full on erection not to mention my dick was throbbing. "Now Selena i don't think doing this to me is very nice now is it." I whispered in her ear wrapping my arms around her and pressing my hard on onto her back causing her breathing to hitch. Selena turned around so she was straddling me and bit her lip looking into my eyes innocently "I'm sorry Mr.Bieber." I groaned, Oh god this girl is gonna kill me bit if she wants to play then I'll happily play along. Before my mind could process this lust took over and I hungrily kissed her. I pulled away and looked at Selena her eyes filled with nothing but lust. I kissed her once again leading to a make out session. Selena gasped when I pulled away and kissed down her neck to her collarbone my teeth grazing her skin softly. After a few seconds I heard her moan which meant I had found her soft spot I smirked and sucked harder scraping my teeth against it. Selena ran her fingers through my hair which causing a groan to escape my lips I sucked harder earning a soft moan from her lips "Justin" she breathed out. Good god that moan turned me on even more. I kissed her lips and  grasped her butt in my hands and squeezed it which made her gasp and I took that as a chance and pushed my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance as Selena grinded onto my hard-on earning a moan from me. God my dick was about ready to explode with all this teasing but before I could take action Emory woke up and began to cry. Selena pulled away and went to attend her leaving me there wanting her more than ever, my dick throbbing painfully, but sadly enough my hand was gonna have to calm it down this time. I sighed and calmed myself down by thinking of something gross while Selena rocked Emory in her arms.

------------------------------------------
😱😱😱 a little bit of smut didn't hurt any one right😬😂 don't worry there's more where that came from 😏😌

ANYWHORE I'm not ready for school in a few hours KMS 😫😫😭
Backpack and one life by j Biebs got me fucked up tho 😫😫😭

And I got a singing jus10 toothbrush #lit 😂 yes I act like a child and get singing toothbrushes