Meetings(Creek)

Tweek's P.O.V
I-I'm at a new school wondering around where everything is and where almost every class is at. I was walking down the halls still looking where all my classes are I was alone that made me even more nervous and a little uncomfortable. I wasn't even paying attention when I found where one of my classes were I bumped into someone and we both fell.

"S-Sorry! I wasn't watching where I-I wasn't watching where I go-"I was interpreted.

I looked up and saw a tall boy with black hair and deep blue eyes.

"No it's alright." The boy lifted himself up.

"N-No r-really it was my mistake!" My voice started to shake.

"I forgive you. There is no need for apologies. The boy said completely emotionless.

"O-Oh."

"The names Craig."

"T-That's a nice name."

"Thanks."

"S-So um Craig...I was wondering if you show me around the school?"

"Oh sure follow me." Craig said in a very calm and steady voice.

Craig was then showing me around the school. I wasn't really paying that much attention of what he saying I was paying really good attention to his details of his face. Do I like Craig? Well I like him as a friend but more as a crush? I can't love him right away I don't believe in love at first sight.

"So do you where everything is now?"

"Y-Yeah. Oh I'm sorry I never actually got to tell you my name. I said in a calm voice.

"Oh? What is it?"

"I-Its tweek!"

"That's good to know."

The bell rang.

"See you around tweek."

"Y-Yeah you to."

I rushed to him and hugged him.

"S-Sorry that felt awkward!" My voice began to shake again.

"It's fine."