Chapter 41- It Got Real

Start from the beginning

I refuse to cry again...

"Mmh." I shook my head, still holding on to the little bit of peace I had left in my soul. "So, everything was true? All the whispering from the team, everything in the media and at the parties you went to... All true?

"Most of it... yeah... I'm sorry Selena." He said with his head bowed in shame.

"And now, six months later you get a girl pregnant! Nice. You know you kill me sometimes. You really do. I used to sit up all night crying and worrying about you. Guess you never really cared.. I seen all the signs, and I still didn't care. Because I genuinely loved you. Now, finding this out just really opens my eyes to how stupid and naive I was." I ranted fighting harder to not cry again.

I saw one tear slide down Justins face. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. You were everything to me, but you can't put the blame all on me for our fucked up relationship. You had your share of fuck ups and cheating! Not to mention, six months later you're pregnant too!" He glowered at me, defending his ways.

"Only after you hurt me! What was I suppose to do, Justin? Sit and rot while you had the time of your life? I don't think so! And my pregnancy has nothing to do with you and I - We hadn't spoken in months, and by then I was already dating Josh for awhile." I argued back, telling him off for even trying to compare our situations.

"While we were together too.. I know.. Well, you know what? Fuck it! It didn't work out and this is closure. I've spent so much time feeling guilty for being the way I am- and I'm done with it. I'm Justin fucking Bieber and I'm not perfect! Now, that I'm becoming a father in matter of time, I can't dwell on the past. Taylor Swift, I'll admit was the worst mistake of my life! I'm sorry I wasn't man enough to tell you about the affair. You didn't deserve to find out this way. And for that I truly apologize for, but that's not gonna change the past. So? I don't know." He said giving up on arguing me.

I he stared at me and the answer was clear now. "We move on. We screwed it up forever. Even though we're trying to forget this, love will remember. If we don't ." I said feeling a new feeling of emptiness. I know it inside my heart that love will remember.

He nodded his head and he turned to the front door twisting it open to walk out forever. "Justin wait!" I called out to him.

He turned around licking his lips, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"It was Taylor who told..." I let him know so this visit wasn't just a complete choatic mess.

Justin left the door open and hugged me one last time before leaving. Just as Justin let go of me, a voice from the front door caused us to leap a foot away each other.

"What the fuck!" Andrea screamed.

**********

Andrea POV

Ryan drove the entire way to San Diego only taking bathroom breaks that were mostly for me. I called Justin every moment I could, and when I woke up from the naps on the trip. It was like he never existed when I was trying to get a hold of him. As we began to see more and more Welcome to San Diego signs on the road, I figured it was time to text Mark...

To Mark:

Hey, we're in San Diego.. Stopping at the nearest McDonlds for breakfast.. Meet us there.

From Mark

Well, that was quick. Okay nearest one to me is on Laney St. across from a tanning salon. Be there in 10 mins.