Chapter 41- It Got Real

Start from the beginning

My emotions hardened and I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. I walked over to the middle of the bed and took a good look a Justin. Taking a deep breath, I pressed my lips together raising my hand to slap Justin with all the force I could muster!

As soon as my hand made contact with his face, Justin's hold body flexed as he put his hand on his cheek were I just slapped.

"What the FUCK!" He yelled at me in shock. I watched as he heaved up and down in the bed. But I didn't give two shits! I snatched the covers off of his body revealing his abs and tattoos. Tears fell from my eyes as I threw pillows off the bed and shoving Justin around.

"Selena stop! What are you doing!?" He shouted, grabbing my arms from hitting him again. His eyes sparkled in confusion and I didn't dare look up at him. It would only anger me more.

He gently shook my arms. "Look at me! What's going on?" His breathing was uneven. I sobbed trying my hardest not cry anymore. Justin sighed releasing my arms and pulling me on his lap. He placed a hand on my chin pulling my face towards him.

"Tell me what's going on." He said wiping stray tears away. I cleared my throat to speak.

"You need to leave." I said grimly. I managed to slide of off his lap and pick up his shirt off the hard wood floor beside the bed. "Here, put this on and go. We don't have to mention this to anyone. We can forget this even happened."

I took a few steps away as he picked up his shirt. His irritation showed with every movement he made. He didn't bother to put the shirt on. He shoved passed me and headed for the stairs. I brushed my hair out of my face, placing a hand on my stomach and breathingly deeply to calm down.

What the fuck just happened?

I watched from the bottom of my staircase as key snatched his keys off the counter, walk past me, towards the front door. Justin took a deep breath before turning to face me. A faint ouline of my handprint burned the left side of his cheek. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have hit him at all.

"I don't fucking know what just happened, but don't ever fucking hit me again. I don't give a fuck about-" Justin began to yell at me, but he caught himself. He clenched his fists together squeezing them until his knuckles turn white. I was scared of him at this point. I've never seen him this angry with me.

A headache started to form directly in the center of my forehead from all the stress. "Taylor Swift." I mumbled, remembering the reason I attacked him in the first place.

"What?" Justin spat at me, like the name Taylor Swift disgusted him.

I bit my lip again, choosing to be careful with my words. "How long did you keep this from me?" I asked expecting a direct answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Justin mumbled at the floor. Then I knew it was true. Justin is a terrible liar, especially when he knows he's been caught.

"How LONG were you fucking her behind my back, Justin?" I asked through gritted teeth. Justin let out a sigh and shook his head in disbelief.

"I never meant to hurt you." He whispered to me. "It was never meant to escalate or amount to anything. I swear.". Justin stated solemnly. He pressed his lips in a thin line, fighting any unnecessary emotions that could explode at any moment.

"So, basically the whole time?" I asked with my heart sinking. I couldn't  imagine how bad the whole truth is.

"No, not the whole time. A couple months before our one year anniversary." He admitted fighting tears in his eyes.