Sorry isnt enough!!

I walk out of the room and Niall stops me" what are you doing" he asks "leaving" I say back pushing Niall out of the way."wait Britney" Louis yells while I grab my coat and walk out the door. He grabs my arm and looks into my eyes."I'm sorry" he says with guilt in his eyes,"goodbye Louis" I whisper.

I walk off as he watches me slip out of his hands. I go for a long walk, I check my phone and it's 1am, I don't want to go back to the house, so I decide to go to a hotel for the night.

In the morning i go back to the house and I decide to ignore Louis. I walk through the door and he is sitting on the stairs asleep. I try and walk past him without waking him but it failed, he grabs my leg and I nearly fall over, I scream.

He looks at me and he has red puffy eyes"you ok" I ask "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I let you down, I'm sorry for everything" he says sadly"I'm sorry to" I say "what for?" he asks "for being your girlfriend" I say with tears. He just looks at me, it was so awkward so I decide to go to my room.

He comes to my door and just looks at me while leaning against the door frame. I just get to work cleaning up my room as it was a mess before I left. I start putting my clothes back in the draws. He just stares at me, a few minutes go by and by now he is sitting on my bed, what the hell.i walk past to put some thing in my cupboard, but he grabs my arm and whispers " what do I have to do to make it up to you " he asks while frowning.

" I don't know Louis and I won't be forgiving you anytime soon, go make out out with Tiffany for all I care" I say bitterly " its not like I kissed her " he says getting angry " so you admitted to Niall you still have feelings for her and that she is irresistible, did any of those kisses you gave me mean anything to you "

"yes they did but why we're you spying on me in the first place for god sake" he says angrily " excuse me I got up from my nap and I was going to make you boys dinner and I over heard you and Niall talking then I heard what you said so I ran to my room to cry, so don't play the blaming game Louis you're pathetic I wasn't spying because I trust you, well i did, not anymore though" I said upset "well maybe if you weren't such a pathetic girlfriend maybe it would be more easier" he yells.

My heart is broken permenitly for what he has just said," well maybe this pathetic girlfriend doesn't need a jerk like you " I say sadly and I walk out of my room. Louis follows me he tries to apologise but I will never forgive him after what he just said in my room,"look I didn't mean it that way" he says sweetly "oh yeah well it seemed like it to me Louis, now get out of my sight, this pathetic girlfriend is going for a walk" I say bitterly. He just looks and sighs.

About 15 minutes of walking I decide to go get some lunch for the boys, I go to nandos and get a taxi back home.