My life with one direction

"Wake up" Louis screams as I cover my ears with my pillow. The only time I hate Louis is when I'm trying to sleep. "What do u want Louis" I say annoyed "I need a cuddle buddy" Louis whines "don't be an idiot" britney says."please pretty please" Louis whines even more.

Me and Louis are the most amazing friends as we are so close, I love him more than a friend but if I ever asked him out it would ruin our friendship which makes me upset.

" fine Louis " I say as he wins this fight. Louis jumps into bed and cuddle up to me, but what brakes my heart is that I know I would never be in his arms as a girlfriend.

As Louis hugs me tighter I have the energy to burst out all my feelings to him but I know I would ruin things. It happens every morning I feel like saying every thing my heart holds dear and just want to be in his arms forever. Louis has his arms are around me and I start to fall asleep.

2 hours later

I wake up to Louis' arms still wrapped around me and I look at the clock " oh shit I'm late for work " I scream as louis' eyes open, "what's wrong" Louis asks "I'm late for work I got to get up" Louis groans as we have to get up.

Louis get out and I get dressed in my work uniform. "Do u want a ride" Louis asks as I walk out of my room "no it's fine Louis I can drive" I say in a rush "ok bye britney" Louis says goodbye.

As I'm walking down the stairs I see Harry come through the door."hey britney where u going" Harry asks "oh just to work" I says quickly.

I go to the little clothes shop around the corner and park right outside."I'm so sorry I'm late" I says as my manager Natalie looks at me weird "your not late, in fact your an hour early" Natalie says. I was so shocked, an hour early I thought. It was my first time working here and I get the time wrong."I'm sorry I thought I started at 8:00 am" I say embarrassed "why are u saying sorry it's good that you are early it means that I can count on you" she says impressed. "Britney you forget your purse" Louis says in a rush, while bursting through the doors.

"is this your boyfriend" Natalie asks curiously "no he is just a friend" I say as quick as I could "oh ok" she says" well u can sit and wait for us to open up since your early" she adds.

"Your early" Louis asks "yeah turns out my shift starts at 9:00 am" I say very embarrassed. Louis just starts cracking up laughing while I stand there like an idiot. "What's so funny" I asked annoyed "you got your shift time wrong" he says with even more laughter.

I start to laugh because Louis is just laughing for the stupidest thing in the world.

Since my shift didn't start till 9:00 me and Louis went for a walk in the park near the shop I worked at. The town we live in they do know the boys but everyone knows they would probably get sick of all the paparazzi chasing them so everyone in the town lets them live normal lives.

We sit down on a park bench and watch the clouds. I see Louis checking out a girl as I feel a little hurt. He goes up to her and starts talking to her. They get into a really chatty conversation so I go back to the shop.

I hear Louis yell out to me "britney where you going"I look back and say "I'm just going inside I'm a little hot" as the excuse sounded so fake "he looks at me and walks in with me into the shop.

We sat down and we didn't speak.We had a whole half and hour of awkward silence. The clock soon turned to 9:00 and I started my shift. Louis left so it didn't feel awkward anymore. It was a slow day and not many containers came in today so I went in the back and had my last lunch break.

Natalie came in with a weird looking expression, did I do something wrong."You like louis don't you" she said with a smile now."ok I do but ur the only one that knows so don't tell anyone ok" I say as I hope she keeps the promise." Sure thing, but u two were not talking when u came back in" she asked "we'll he didn't start a conversation so I didn't start a conversation" I say "well if u love him tell him" she says trying to in courage me to ask him out "no it will ruin everything" I say sadly.

Niall's pov

I walk into britney's new job that she is working at and I hear talking in the back.

I spy on britney and hear everything she says "you love Louis don't you" some random lady asks "ok I do but ur the only one that knows so don't tell anyone ok" I hear Britney say.

I can't believe she like Louis, I can't believe I found this out, should I tell him, but that would make me a bad friend so I shouldn't tell him.