Keeping her secret a secret.

Louis' pov

After reading her diary I know that she likes me and that I have to play it cool like I don't know, I thought to myself.

Britney's pov

I walk out of the room and I start making breakfast. No one is awake like usual, so I start to make breakfast.

I open up the cupboard to get some cereal out as I close the cupboard door Louis appears. "Hey Louis" I say "hey" he says back.

I start to pour the cereal into two bowls and then get the milk. I pour the milk into the bowls. Louis just stares at me the whole time while we eat.

After I finish eating Louis still hasn't finished though so I just sit there waiting for him to finish. He doesn't look at me once cause I'm looking at him.

He finishes his cereal so I take his bowl to rinse. He just sits there not knowing what to do.

I just walk back to my room to lay back down as I'm still a little tired.

I look under my pillow to get my diary out. I can't find my diary.

I look everywhere, even under the bed. I start to freak out as my feelings for Louis is running wild somewhere and one of the boys could read it at any moment.

I run out to Louis and he is still is tying there just being bored."LOUIS" I scream nervously. "What's wrong" he asks."I can't find my diary have u seen it anywhere, and it's pink" I say really worried.

Louis' pov

I sit there thinking how to tell britney that I love her back and that it will never ruin our friendship.

I hear a scream the britney comes running out."LOUIS" she screams really nervously."what's wrong" I ask. "I can't find my diary have you seen it anywhere, and it's pink" she says really worriedly.

I start to freak out in my mind, I forgot to put it back, so what do I do now."umm no I haven't seen it" I say as the lie sounded so fake. Ok but if you see it can u please tell me, and don't look in side of it" she says while going back to look for it.

I go to my room and pull the diary from my pillow and I stare at it. She really doesn't want anyone to know about her feelings for me, I thought to my self.

Britney's pov

As I ask Louis if he has seen it, he doesn't know so I freak out more, and I start to look for it again. Louis walks off into his room an doesn't bother to help. I didn't ask but I thought he would since its so important to me.

The boys come home and I ask them to look for it with me. Louis hasn't cam out of his room at all he is just staying in there.

I go to the door and knock.

"Louis you ok" I ask worriedly. There was no answer, so I just let him be. Me and the boys decide that we should stop looking for it and that it's lost forever.

Louis' pov

I hear them search for it everywhere and they cant find it, that's because it's with me. Why did I have to look at it? I thought to myself.

I go outside and get a glass of water."hey why didn't u help look for her diary" Niall asked "because I felt sick and I had a little nap" I say as its a complete lie."oh ok" he says and walks off.

8:30pm

I go to Britney's room and I see her laying there all sad."are yo-" I try and say and she cuts me off by saying "I'm fine". I feel so bad but this is the time I will make things right.

"I need a cuddle buddy" I say with puppy dog eyes "sure" she says sadly. I go over to the bed and lay down and cuddle her.

She turns to face me and we look at each other."I love you" I blurt out she stares at me with shock. I look at her then I put her hair behind her ear them BAM I kiss her.

Britney's pov

Louis comes in to ask if I was ok and I say yes."I need a cuddle buddy" he says with puppy dog eyes. I don't bother fighting this one."sure" I say sadly.

He comes to the bed and lays down, he starts to cuddle me. Turn to face him and he stares at me."I love you" he blurts out. I was shocked that he said that, why would he ever love me, I thought to myself.

He then puts my hair to the back of my ear and then out of the blue he kisses me.