It's ok dont worry

After the hug I start to go to work. Louis stays as I'm upset today so he waits for me. Robey doesn't annoy me once. Maybe I should bring Louis everyday, I thought to myself. I just wish I could tell Louis all of my feelings to him.

"U ready to go britney" Louis says happily "yep I'm ready" I yell and I grab Louis' hand and run out of the hell hole.

"Why in such a rush" Louis asked smiling "u don't know how annoying robey is" I reply back with. "She doesn't seem that annoying" he replies with as he is sticking up for her "how could u stick up for that b****" I say and so I decide to walk home and leave Louis with the car.

I run for I but so Louis doesn't catch up to me. I start to walk home as Louis drives right beside me "get in the car britney" he says concerned "no ,I'm not going in that car with u since your sticking up for robey the evil witch" I say bitterly. "Come on she's a nice girl if u get to know her" he said "Louis she is only acting nice around u so u will like we, yesterday she was a real b**** to me and I got all the blame" I said angrier than ever "come on get in the car" he says sweetly.

"Fine" I say and hop into the car. I have the most annoyed expression on my face, but I could never stay mad at him, it's not his fault that she tricked him.

"So what do u want for dinner" he says trying to change the subject. "Whatever u want" I say less annoyed. He looks at me with a little smile. But soon fades as I just stare out the window ignoring everything.

We get home and walk through the door. I have a pissed off look and I walk straight pass the boys without saying hi."what's wrong Britney" they all yell out"nothing" I yell back. Louis comes the ought the door and they all stare at him.

Louis' pov

"What's wrong with britney" Niall asks."nothing" I say and walk off to find her.

Britney's pov

"You ok britney" louis asks from the other side of the door."leave me alone" I say annoyed "come on please let me in I'm really sorry" he responds with. He has never cared so much in his life about me, maybe he ha realised I was right about her. I open the door and see Louis standing there with a sad expression on his face."I'm sorry Louis" I say and I hug him.he responds back by giving my a really tight hug,like he didn't want to let go.

We stare at each others faces and we're inches away from each others faces for the third time.his lips are practically touching my lips as we were about to kiss then the doorbell rang.

I shake my head and walk off and rush to the door.

I open the door and I see Shania my best friend since I was 2.