One big secret

She gives me a evil look. "Robey this is britney, Britney this is robey" Natalie says."oh your the new girl" robey says with the same look but more annoyed."yeah, what's it to u" I say."Britney calm down do get into a fight" Natalie says and walks off."yeah Britney" robey says while walking off.

Man she is mean and there is something about her that makes me angry when I'm around her.

I have a long day at work with robey being a dickhead to me while I try to work and Natalie puts the whole fighting blame on me so I get less money for a week.

Soon I won't be getting nothing if robey keeps being a b**** to me. So I drive home and forget about work.

As I walk through the door I see Niall sitting there watching TV."hey" I say "hey Britney have u finished work" he asks "yeah I'm gonna go take a nap so when Louis comes home tell him I'm asleep" I say tired "sure thing, Louis lover" he says.

I stopped in my tracks, How did he know I love Louis unless Natalie told him."I don't love him" I say as I lie "don't play dumb I know u love him I even heard u myself"he spoke again.

"When" I say "so you're admitting u like him" Niall says while smirking "maybe but when did u hear me say it" I ask "when u were talking to this random lady at your work" he said again "u were spying on me" I ask a little annoyed "well no" he says "yes u were u a**hole" I say and run off to my room, I lock the door and I lay on my bed.

What if he tells Louis, I thought to myself. I have love him for five years and Niall had to find out didn't he, I'm so pissed off at Niall I can't believe he was spying on me, I'm so mad at him for a while.

BANG!!!!

I hear a loud bang on my door. I unlock and it and open it up. I see Louis sitting on the floor while holding his head."u ok Louis" I asked worriedly "yeah I'm fine" he replies back sounding really hurt "well what happened" I say concerned "well u usually have your door unlocked so I was running and tried to open kit and I ran into the door" he says while laughing a little"I'm so sorry I was just pissed off at Niall" I blurt out. "Why" Louis asked "it's nothing" then walk to the kitchen to get Louis an ice pack.

"Here u go" I say as Louis sits on the couch "thanks" he says smiling. Niall comes down the hallway and smirks at us. I give him a death stare and he gives me one back to. He comes out the the living room and sits down with us.

"So Louis I know someone who likes u" Niall says while he smirks "who" Louis asks curiously "I have to find out" Niall says and walks off. Louis looks at Niall then looks at me as I pretend to be on my phone. "Do u know who like me" Louis as with a smile "nope, I have no idea" I say trying to make it sound so realistic.

"Well I hope they confess to me" Louis says with a smile. I'm scared that he will find out and I wish Niall didn't say anything to louis. I hate Niall so much.

I walk off and go to Niall's room. "WHY DID YOU SAY SOMETHING" I scream at Niall."Oh my god calm its not like he knows its you" Niall say so calmly "yeah but he will find out" I say angry "doesn't matter, don't u want to go out with Louis anyway" he says "if I ever asked him out it would ruin our friend ship and if he rejected me our friends ship would never be the same again" I say frustrated "I'm sure it won't" Niall said and then he walked off.

I thought about what Niall said but I just didn't want to ruin our friendship.

I go out of Niall's room and go back into mine.

Louis' pov

"So what did u think about Britney" Niall asks with a smirk "yes what about Britney" Louis says as he is confused "I know u like her" Niall says to Louis as he sounds so immature "well ok I admit it" Louis says with a huge smile "I knew it" Niall says with a smirk then he walks of.

What the hell, why did Niall want to know that for, and I know she doesn't like me back.

Britney's pov

I come out to get something to eat and I see Louis sitting on the couch really bored." U ok Lou " I say. Oh my god that's that first time I said Lou what the hell is happening to me, I'm going to make it easier for him to know I like him if I keep acting like this." Nothing's wrong I'm just thinking " he says back. Oh my god that was so close he didn't really pay attention to what I said thank god. I say to myself.

I wake up 6:00 again but I decide not to make breakfasts since what happened yesterday, so I decide to make a coffee.

I'm in the kitchen and I start to make my coffee when someone puts their hands over my eyes. "Who is it" I hear Louis say "I know it's u Lou".oh my god I said Lou again, he is defiantly going to find out soon.

He takes his hands off and I look at him. He is smiling like an idiot at me and I'm scared.

"So what ya doing" he asks casually"making a coffee" I say feeling nervous.

2 hours later

Well gotta get to work, I think to myself. I get dressed in my work uniform and I remember that robey is going to be there and I didn't feel like going any more.

"Hey Britney want me to come with u to your job Louis asks out of the blue."umm sure if u want" I try to say casually. At least if Louis' there he will make me feel better and robey won't be a bitch to me if he's there.

We get to the little clothes shop around the corner and I we go in. As I go in I see robey and she has that evil look in her eye."hey Britney" she says sarcastically "what do u want" I respond back sounding so bitter "u ok" Louis asks as robey stare at him with the most friendliest smile I have ever seen her make.

"Hello and u are" robey says so politely "I'm Louis and u are" he says with a big friendly smile "I'm robey Britney's friend and work buddy" she say really sweetly. That's cool he says so chilled back as he acts really normal around he and they start to talk.

Why doesn't Louis act normal around me, am I annoying, does he hate me and can't stand to be around me.

All these thoughts run through my mind as tears start to form. "What's wrong" Louis asks as he comes up to me"no" I say and I run into the back.

"Britney wait up" Louis yell out to me but I hid behind boxes so he can't see me.

He stands there for about five minutes waiting for me to make a sound or to come back out to him but I don't so he walks out. I start to cry as my feelings for Louis get deeper and deeper and I can't control myself around him.

I walk out from the back and I see Louis sitting there with robey, so I spy on them and I hide be hind the counter.

"U know she told me she hates u" robey said to Louis "I don't believe u" he says with a sad voice "well don't believe me but it's true" she says. Man she must practice cause she sounds so believable. " she would never say that" he said sounding like he was about to cry. That's it I have had enough of her lies.

"Louis" I say softly. He turns around and looks at me. "I'm sorry I ran into the back, I was just thinking about my parents and I just felt really sad" I say sadly as it was a lie, but I do think about them a lot I just didn't want him to know that I was actually thinking about him. "It's ok" he says and comes up to me and hugs me. "Your an a amazing friend Louis" I say softly "and so are u" he says while smiling at me.