Why me?!??

" hey shania" I say "hey Britney" Shania says with excitement. "How have you been Shania" I asked happily as most of my anger is gone.

I see Louis come back in the living room where we all are."hey Louis" Liam says "hey" he says back but in a sad tone."what's up Louis" I say concerned "oh it's nothing" he says with a smile.

The whole time we were talking to Shania I felt Louis looking at me the whole time. I hope I didn't hurt him in any way, he looks really sad.

I show Shania the guest bedroom and Niall looks like he fancies her. Yes pay back, I thought to myself.

So I drag Niall into the nearest room and ask him a very important question."you like Shania don't u" I ask with a smirk "maybe, but don't tell her" he says with puppy eyes "to bad,u get payback" I say with the evilest look on my face "oh no u don't" he yells "well u told Louis so in telling Shania" I say "no I only said someone like him I didn't say it was you" he says pissed off "so he will find out so I'm gonna get my revenge as soon as I can" I say. I was about to walk out but Niall stopped me."I will tell Louis that u love him and u have kept it a secret for years and it will ruin your friendship" he said with a smirk. I stomp out of the room and I decide not to tell Shania.

*That night*

"Hey what's wrong britney" Shania asked. Even though me and Louis are best friend and really close I do tell him all my secrets but I obviously can't tell him I love him, and that's what I'm thinking about right now and I tell Shania all my secrets too.

"I just don't know what to do about the whole Louis thing" I say while sighing "we'll just tell him or u will be to late" she says "but if I don't tell him and he gets a girlfriend, I will still be his best and close friend and if I do tell him I may end up not having a boyfriend and no friend as it may ruin our friendship" I say sad "true but what have u got to lose" she said happily "everything is what I will lose" I say frustrated "well it's your choice" she said then walked out to the kitchen.

I walked out of the room and saw Louis sitting there on the couch. Come on I can do this, stop being so damn shy, I thought to myself.

"Hey Louis can I ask u something" say. I freak out as I blurted what I just said Shania is around the corner and I see her smile."yeah what's wrong" Louis says with a questioned look "umm what do u want for dinner" I say as I back down "umm I don't know maybe we should go out for dinner" he says with excitement "sure" I say.

We get ready to get dinner I just chuck on some navy blue jeans and a white tank top and some pink vans. Shania puts a pink short dress on with some knee length white tights and some hot pink vans.

We walk out the room and Louis is dressed in some navy blue jeans a black T-Shirt with some red shoes.

Niall is wearing red jeans a white top and some white vans.

Liam is wearing a black shirt with white jeans and some light blue shoes.

Harry it wearing a light blue shirt with dark blue jeans and some black shoes.

Zayn is wearing a white shirt with a dark blue jacket and white jeans with light blue vans.

I check Louis out and Liam notices "hey britney why you checking ou-" I cut him off by saying "so lets get going".

We get in the car and start driving."do u like louis" Liam's asks quietly "yes but don't tell anyone" I say quieter than ever. He looks at me shocked and is stunned.

We get take away but eat there then we come home.

I go to my room and go on Facebook and check my newsfeed. I go to my notifications and I'm tagged to go to a site.

I go to the site and I see its a hate page about me.

I cry a little as I see the hate comments.

'She is so ugly'

'Why does one direction hang out with her'

'Why doesn't she just die in a hole already'

'She looks like a whore'

'She is a whore'

I see who posted that last one and its robey. I get angry and sad at the same time. I scream in anger and I cry in sadness. Louis must of heard me so I hear him come up stairs, so I turn my computer off and I lay down in bed. I face the wall so I can't see him. He comes in and checks on me.

"Are you ok britney" he asks concerned "yeah I just need a hug" I say and I get up and hug him, be hugs back an tightly.

I lay back down and I see Louis just standing there awkwardly "need a cuddle buddy" I say softly. Louis doesn't fight back like I usually do and he comes and lays down with me and we cuddle.

It feels like ten minutes when Shania comes in and screams popcorn fight.

We jump up and run away from Shania. I'm happy my friends are all here, I thought to myself.

We both grab buckets of popcorn and start throwing popcorn at every body an so we have a popcorn fight.

*In the morning*

I wake to find popcorn everywhere around the house and Louis asleep on the floor with popcorn all over hiss face. I start laughing so hard and e wakes up and sits up and stare at me with confusion. "What's so funny" he says with popcorn all in his hair.