Robey the backstabbing b****

"U have popcorn all over you" I say to Louis while I'm still laughing "I do" Louis responds with an he gets up and walks to bathroom.

As Louis is cleaning himself up I get started to clean the place up."once I'm done picking up every piece of popcorn I have one big garbage bag full of wasted popcorn.

Louis walks out from the bathroom an see's that the place is all clean.

"Wow u cleaned all the popcorn up that fast" he says with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah, there wasn't that much" I say with a little chuckle. Louis picks up the bag right next to me and then Louis trips over and lands on me.

I just start laughing my head off while Louis is still above me. I look up to see his beautiful eyes. He just stares at me and then he starts to lean in for a kiss. I love him but as I said I didn't want him to make the mistake of kissing a girl like me, an annoying and ugly girl and I didn't want our friendship ruined if it went awkward after the kiss so I scream "tag your it" and he opens his eyes and starts to laugh and I get up and run.

I hide in my closet and try and not make a sound. I stay in the closet for about ten minutes and he still hasn't found me. I just think of all of my feelings for him and how deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with him each minute.

"Found ya" he screams as he opens the closet door. I scream and I run downstairs and out the door. I see Harry and Liam come home in the car coming up the driveway. They stop the car as I run up to them."guys Louis and I are playing tag can u hide me" I say in a childish voice as they start to laugh.

Louis comes out and runs up to me."tag your it" he yells and he runs off. Me, Liam and Harry all start to laugh as I think that Louis is the most awesomest friend ever.

*2 hours later*

I get ready for my awful job and is start heading down to the little clothes shop around the corner.

"Hello britney, one thing I need to tell u is we have got some new coffee machines and we are going to start selling coffee cause we need the money as clothes aren't selling good enough, and if we get good money from selling coffee we might turn this place into a coffee shop instead" Natalie says as she comes up to me.

"Ok Natalie" I say "do u know how to make coffee" she asks "yeah of course I do" I say making it obvious.

After the talk with Natalie, robey comes out of the back and she gives me that evil look like she always does.

I go behind the counter and some people start to come through. I start making coffees and Natalie looks impressed.

I go to the back to get more coffee beans for the coffee maker. I come back out and put the beans in the coffee maker. I press start and it start making noises and going crazy as coffee is going everywhere and all the costumers are laughing their heads off, how embarrassing for me.

Natalie comes out from the back and see's all the commotion. The coffee maker makes a loud bang and smoke comes out for the maker.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BRITNEY" Natalie screams in anger."I'm sorry there was something wrong with it" I say as I'm truly sorry "NO THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH U" Natalie screams at me and everyone starts laughing even harder.

I feel so embarrassed as about 30 people saw what happened.

Robey's pov

As Britney went into the back I secretly set the coffee machines on high. She comes back out with coffee beans and puts then into the machine. I get my camera out and I start recording.

She presses start on the coffee machine and coffee starts pouring out everywhere and everyone is laughing. Natalie comes out and screams at britney and she starts to freak out and nearly starts to cry.

Perfect I have all of this on tape and not only 30 people will see it, how about 1 million people will see it.

Britney's pov

I get home after being fired and I have to pay for the $1000 coffee machine. I'm so sad I have no job and I gotta pay for a coffee machine but I don't even have the money.

I walk into the kitchen and I get a glass of water."hey Britney how was your day" Louis asks with happiness "well I got fired today" I say quietly"what you got fired,how?" He says worried "well Natalie, my boss, bought some coffee machines and well I broke one" I say quickly "how do u brake it?" He asks with a qui stipend face "well I don't even know how, but coffee just started pouring from the machine and then it exploded" I say "well what are u gonna do about a job now" he asked

"I will have to get another soon cause I have got to pay for the coffee machine and it's a $1000" I say very sadly "and I got embarrassed in front of 30 people and I-" I added but Louis cut me off by saying "$1000, do u want me to pay for it" he asks helpfully.

"no, i don't want you to pay for it and I need to pay for it cause its my fault" I say going to my room to get my money out "I have $300 so I need to save up $700 so I'm fine Louis" I say to reassure him. "u sure u don't want me to pay for it" he asks nicely "no I need to pay for it Louis" I say.

*2 hours later*

I go on Facebook and I have the same notification where I'm tagged to go to the hating on me site, I click the site anyway to see what they have said now.

There is a video, I have no idea what video it could be.

I press start and I start to watch the video. It's a video from me and the coffee machine when it messed up. I start to cry as millions of people have watched this embarrassing video of me. Some people commented on the video and they were

'Omg she can't even work a coffee machine, is she that dumb'

'Wow and this chick hangs out with one direction, how do the boys survive'

'She is such a baby, at 1:24 of the video u see her cry, HA WHAT A BABY'

'Hope she gets fired cause she is so dumb'

'Wow, what an idiot, if I was one of the boys I would be running away from her'

I can't believe this was actually happening, why does everyone hate me, what did I do to them and this hate has been going one for weeks now.

I run to the bathroom and I pull out a sharp razor, when my dad and mum died I used this to take away the pain I had been feeling.

I pull my long sleeve up and see scars there from years ago. I get the razor and push it hard against my arm and move i. User blood everywhere. "What did I ever do to them" I whisper to myself. I get the razor and do it again and blood rushes down my arm.

I hear the door open it scares the hell out of my, it's Louis.

"BRITNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Louis screams worriedly."I'm sorry" I whisper to him. Louis picks me up and puts a towel around my arm. He looks at my cuts "your lucky u didn't do it deep" he says really worried. He gets a bandage and wraps my arm in it.

*10 minutes later*

Louis is sitting with me on the couch waiting for everyone to come home. "Why did u cut" Louis asks sadly "there is a reason" I say softly "what's the reason" he asks sounding like he was about to cry "there's a reason I can't tell u about" I say sadly "please tell me" he asks worriedly.