My life with one direction

After my break I worked for another hour so time passed slowly. Natalie tells me I did a good job today and I go home.

I drive back home and no one is home so I decide to take a nap. After about what felt like ten minutes I hear Louis running through the hallway screaming my name.

"Britney how was your first day at work" he screams while bursting through my door. He looks at me with a sorry face expressions as he saw I was trying to sleep."I'm sorry britney I didn't kno-" he tries to say but I cut him off saying "it's ok Louis I'm not asleep" I say tiredly."I'm so sorry and how was your day at work" he says softer as he says more calmly "it's ok Louis I already told u and its was ok but a really slow day today" I say tiredly.

"Well want some dinner britney" Louis says with a smile."sure" I say. we go out side and eat some dinner with the boys."do u want to watch a movie britney" Louis asks "no I'm to tired I'm sorry boys" I say very tiredly and I walk to my room. I hear someone come into my room and I turn over to see Louis."hey I just wanted to say goodnight" Louis say sweetly"ok" I say as I'm drifting off to sleep.

"We'll goodnight" I see Louis smiling as my eyes are closing "goodnight" I say drifting off to sleep as I feel him kiss my forehead.

I wake up a 6:00 in the morning as everyone else is asleep. Surprisingly Louis isn't up I thought to myself.

I walk off to the kitchen and I make some breakfast. I start making pancakes as I pull out the ingredients and start to pour everything into a bowl.

I start to pour some of the mixture into the pan. " BOO "Louis screams. I get hell scared, I throw the whole bowl across the kitchen and pancake mixture is everywhere. Louis starts to laugh while I stand there angry. He stops laughing and looks at me with a straight face. All of a sudden we both start to laugh as we are covered in pancake mixture."what the hell happened here" Liam asked curiously."oh nothing" Louis said " oh something happened" Liam said back "Louis scared me that's all" I say still laughing. Liam looks at us weird but then starts to laugh.

After remaking the mixture of pancake mix and serving them to all the boys I decide to clean the kitchen up."don't think your cleaning up alone as it was a bit of my fault" Louis says politely "a bit of your fault, it was mainly your fault" I say laughing. He starts laughing while cleaning up. I get the mop and put water in the bucket. A big puddle of water lands on the floor "oops I will get that later" I say, Louis just looks at me and smile.

I start mopping the floor and get half of it done. I get as close as I can to Louis. I start cleaning near the taps and I see a spider. I scream and run and I slip over from the puddle.

As I'm falling Louis catches me in time and we are inches away from each others faces. Our lips nearly touch as Liam starts running down the hallway and scream is everyone ok as me and Louis start cleaning up again "yeah we are fine I just saw a big spider near the taps" Louis starts checking near the taps and see's a very small spider."haha it's the smallest spider I have seen in my life" Louis says while giggling softly.

Liam's starts to laugh and Niall comes in to see what's going on."why is Liam and Louis laughing" Niall asks curiously" I saw a spider and they said its small and started laughing" I say annoyed.

Niall looks at the spider and tries not to laugh."we'll I think we are done here" Louis says and walks off to change clothes. I walk to my room to change clothes too.

It's 8:00 and I start to get ready for work and I sit down to watch some TV. Louis comes down the hallway and sits down.

When me and Louis nearly kissed my heart was racing so much but thank god Liam saved us. I know what your thinking, why don't I want to kid louis, why not be his girlfriend and why so happy Liam saved me. Well I don't want Louis to make a mistake choosing so ugly girlfriend like me, I know I shouldn't be talking about myself like that I just don't think I would be good enough for him.

"Britney u ok"Louis asks "yeah I'm fine Louis, just bored" I say as its the most lamest lie ever. Louis comes closer and looks at me "I know your not ok" he says as he reads through my lies "no really, I am ok don't worry Louis" I say trying to convince him. I look away as if I look straight into his eyes I will just want to kiss him for real.

Louis turns my head to face him and lifts up my head by my chin."I know your not ok please tell me" he asks worriedly. He cups my right check with his hand and looks straight into my eyes. I can't take it anymore I need to get out of his grip. I stand up and say I'm ok don't worry" and walk back to me room. I look back and I see Louis with a sad face.

I feel really guilty for walking away but I would have kissed him or told him my feelings for him.

I walk back out of my room and downstairs to the front door. Louis comes up to me suddenly and says "did I hurt u in some way, did I offend u at all" he says worriedly "no Louis I'm ok nothing's wrong" I say smiling while chuckling so he would believe me. Louis starts smiling and hugs me.

I feel safe in his arms,like nothing can hurt me,like he is me armor to protect me from all the bad thing in this world. We stop hugging and he stares at me. We are inches away from each others faces again and I feel like he is about to kiss me. My phone goes and c'mon c'mon starts playing. Louis starts smiling cause of the song. I answer the phone and I answer it.

"Hello" I say

"Hey Britney" some random person says

"Who's this" I asked curiously

"It's Shania" she says

"Oh my god hey shania how have u been" I say excitedly.

I see Louis smiling at me as I'm talking to shania and getting excited.

Ok shania is my old friends and we are technically sisters as we have been friends since we were 2.

"Well I have to go I need to go to work" I says in a rush." Just to let u know I'm coming in town for a while so can I stay at your house until I leave" she says happily "sure thing when are u coming" I ask "tomorrow so I will be there at 11:00 ok" she say excitedly "ok well cya tomorrow' I say "cya" she says.

I hang up the phone and Louis is gone. I wonder where he went?

I go to work and I'm one minute early.

"Well she is here one minute early" Natalie says smiling." Well at least I'm not an hour early like yesterday" I say laughing. Some random girl walks out from the back and he no expression on her face."oh there u are robey" Natalie says as robey gives me and evil smile.