Trouble comes to town

After the concert we went back home and just chilled out. Me and Louis and Shania decided to go clothes shopping. As we are walking down to target we see someone calling out Louis' name."Louis over here" this random girl said in the distances. As we get closer I see who this person is, it's louis' ex girlfriend. As me and him are holding hands she looks disappointed.

I have a concerned face expression as we walk closer, I never let go of Louis' hand. She looks at me with a jealous face expression. you broke his heart you don't deserve him, i thought as I wanted to scream that whole sentence at her face."hey Louis you haven't changed a bit" she says in a flirting way."haha yeah and so haven't you, you're still that player you used to be" he says.

I laugh in my head at what Louis said, I'm happy he isn't in love with her anymore, I thought to myself."oh, you're going out with Britney, that depressed girl" she says while laughing."I'm not depressed b****" I say ,defending myself."excuse me, what did you say you weak piece of shit" Tiffany said, yep that's her name and it's gets so annoying."you heard me, or you're just an idiot"'I say with a smirk " guys stop fighting" Louis said as our commotion was making a scene.

"no Louis, this b**** deserves a lesson" Tiffany said while coming at me and screaming like a idiot. She swung and I ducked as I kick her leg. She falls over, then she gets up and pulls my hair so I grab her hair."guys please stop" Louis says while trying to brake us apart."cat fight" someone yells in the crowd that's now surrounding us.

I pull her hair hard as she started to bite my arm, I pull her hair extension out and I say "look your hair isn't even real that's how pathetic you are" and I throw it into the crowd of cheering on teenagers. She punches my stomach and I fall to the ground as my stomach really hurts " that's it, look what you have done" Louis screams at Tiffany "well maybe she shouldn't act so tuff when she's not" Tiffany says while laughing at me.

I get up and punch her face. She looks at me angry and swings I ducked and she falls over. I go to Louis and he holds my hand."f***k you"'she screams as she gives me a death stare. Me Shania and Louis walk off and go to sit down as my stomach hurts really bad. After the big fight Louis takes care of me the whole day.

We get home and I say I'm going for a nap. I get to bed and Louis gave me a passionate kiss. A few hours later I wake up as its 6:00 pm. I get up to make dinner for the boys. I walk out of my room, I start walking down the hallway until I heard someone yell "how the hell do you still like her" I feel nervous as I hear that.

"she is just so beautiful and I still have feelings for her" I see and hear Louis say out of his own his mouth. He better not be talking about Tiffany. "you're dating Britney you can't just dump her" I see Niall now. My heart brakes as I have that sick feeling."and she hurt you and you want her back" Niall adds."she is just so irresistible" Louis says as I feel like fainting.

I run to my room and I cry, I cry hard. I cry as loud as I never had before. Why did she have to come back, does Louis not care about me, did that last kiss we had meant nothing, I thought as I cried and my life felt like it was over and I had no reason to be here anymore, Louis was my life my heart and my love, how could he do this.

I hear a knock on the door and they open it up. Louis comes into the room and looks at me worriedly,"you ok love" Louis asks with a smile to cheer me up and gives me a soft kiss on the lips, you're such a liar and I can't believe I fell for his tricking about him loving me. I start to vary and he looks at me worriedly."I love you, tell me what's wrong" he says "liar" I say angry. He looks at me worriedly and shocked.

"what do you mean by liar" he says so dumb founded "you're a liar Louis I hate you, I know you still have feelings for that stupid Tiffany chick, you lied, you never loved me at all I hate you and we are through for lying to me and steeling my diary and for all the kisses you gave me that weren't true kisses to you, and the whole I'm sorry and I love you act won't work, I HATE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON" I say with anger in my eyes.

He looks at me really sad for what I have said. I don't feel guilty this time cause he really hurt my heart and he broke it I expressed my feelings and he tossed them in the trash."bye Louis" I say angrily and walk out of the room. As I walk out of the room and see Niall looking at me shocked.