Im truly sorry

As I'm walking down my street I see Louis behind me with a jumper."here put this on or u will freeze to death. We walk for awhile without even talking to each other, It was so awkward as we weren't talking.

We get back home and I go to my room. As I walk to mine I see Louis just stare at me with a really sad face. After about ten minutes Louis comes in "I need a cuddle buddy" he says with puppy dog eyes.

I don't answer him I just ignore everything he asks or says to me. Eventually he walks out and sighs while walking out. I feel bad but he shouldn't have done what he did.

*in the morning*

I wake up and everyone is surpassingly awake to."hey you coming" Liam asks happily "to where" I ask confused."we are performing on the stage in the big park" Liam says excitedly.

This was the first time they performed in my town and they must be really excited to do it. Louis just stares at me the whole time and doesn't stop looking once."nah I don't feel like going anywhere today" I say as everyones smile fades.

"you have to come, this is the first time we are performing in your town, don't you want to be there with us" Liam asks sadly "I would love to but I'm not really in the mood to be surrounded by people" I say with a sigh as I look at Louis.

"ok, well we will record it for you to see" Liam says with a smile."ok thanks Liam" I say as I give him a hug. I bug every one but when it came to Louis I just stared at him. He looked really sad and felt really sorry.

I love you, I said in my mind. I just stare at Louis then I walk off. The boys didn't noticed what happened so that was good. I open my door then go in. "I love you" I whisper. Damn why couldn't I have said it out loud when I was with Louis.

The boys leave and the performance is recorded live. I started to watch it and Louis looked depressed and I felt so bad and started to tear up. After a bit of singing and interviewer came out to ask some questions.

"will you be doing another tour soon" she asked "yeah, maybe in the next month or two" Liam said.

"so Louis do you have a girlfriend" she asked. He just stared at the ground. "so is that a no" she asked, I felt so terrible making Louis feel this way." I do but I hurt her so badly and I can't forgive myself for what I have done" he said as he started to tear up.

I get dressed and I run down to the park. They start singing again and I rush my way through the crowd. I see Louis and he just looks at the crowd. He see's me and he has a little smile on his face."omg Louis just smiled at me I made him happy maybe I will be his next girlfriend" this girls screamed and her friend screamed right next to me.

What if he was starring at her and not me. They stop singing in the middle of the song and Louis whispers into Harry's ear.

"ok this is originally harry's song but I'm going to sing it to a very special girl" Louis says as he stares at me."don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go, cause I'm tired of feeling alone" he starts to sing as he comes up to me and pulls me on stage. I get butterflies in my stomach as Louis stares at me with his beautiful face.

He stops singing and says "I love you". I grab the microphone and say"i love you too" then we kiss. Every one cheers and claps, so does the boys. I hug him and don't let go.