Dinner date

Ta-da, enjoy this chapter and I hope you come back to read more. So here we go!.

The next day we decide to go to a fancy restaurant.

I decide to wear a black dress that goes to my thighs and sparkling black heels with a beautiful silver necklace and matching earrings.

I do my make up and I curl my hair and I put on my favourite red lipstick.

"Are you ready" he yells to me from downstairs.

"Yep" I simply say back.

I head back down stairs and I see Louis. He looks so handsome.

"You look gorgeous britney" Louis says with a cheeky smirk.

"You don't look bad yourself" I say. Giggling.

He takes my hand and brings me to the car.

He opens the door for me like a gentleman and then runs to his side.

"Here we go" he says as he starts the car.

We head to our destination.

He opens my dirt for me and we walk in.

I'm so nervous and excited for our date, we have never been on a very special date before like not such a planned date. It's been more like a hangout type of thing.

We sit down and order. We chat the whole night but I could tell Louis was really nervous by his actions.

He would fiddle and he would smile at random times and occasionally he would stutter.

He is such a cutie.

We finish our dinner and we head to the bar.

As we order our drinks a girl comes up to Louis and she looks pretty drunk.

She clings onto Louis and starts saying shit like come home with me etc.

Louis declines and we start to dance.

I grind up against him as we dance and you could so tell he was nervous.

I start to tease him and I start to kiss his neck.

We stop dancing and I push him up against the wall.

I passionately kiss him and he does the same. We part lips and I whisper "you're all mine" I smirk and we start to kiss again.

We had finally decided to go home and get some rest. Louis hadn't drank much so he drove us home.

I open the door and I stumble in. Louis grabs my waist to hold me up properly.

We head up stairs and lay on the couch.

"I love you so much" he whispers.

"I love you to baby" I say.

"You two are finally home" Liam says as if he was the dad. Typical Liam haha.

"Sorry we had to much fun" Louis says.

Liam just laughs.

"She looks pretty wasted" he says.

"Just to much to drink that's all"Louis says defending me.

"I try and act as sober as I could and I say "I'm not drunk I'm just tired there is a total difference".

Liam looks pretty convinced so I think I won that one.

Louis takes me to the bedroom.

"This is for teasing me tonight" he says smirking.

He shuts the door and grabs my waist and teasingly kissed me.

He push me to the bed and gets

------------------

|I think you all know what happens |

| next. |

------------------

A while later all that is heard is pampering a few moans.

Louis gets off of me and lays beside me. He puts his arms around me and we lays together in silence.

It was a beautiful and amazing silence.

Louis kisses my forehead then rest his head on mine.

"You're all mine" he says smiling and we fall asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it took me so long to update this story for so long but I'm trying to write more often so I hope everyone is still interested in this book.