Chapter 12

Fuckkkk.... Sorry that I've been slacking!!! >~< I'm not going to make any excuses—although I legit had this ready a week ago and now it's two weeks >~<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Spar," I say, smiling faintly. "You know, the thing that mostly dhampirs would do with other dhampirs to train their fighting skills."
"But... How old are you? Have you trained at all?"
I'm offended. "Of course! You should know. You came from Russia."
"How do you know that?" He shakes his head. "Okay. Let's spar."
We crouch at the same time and I sense that he's giving me the chance to leap. I leap at him. He dodges easily. We continue this dance until I realize a bulge in his duster's pocket. He sees where my eyes travel to and, fast as lightning, pulls it out and rakes me with it.
Agony. That's all I feel as the stake digs into my side. I scream.
Dimitri's expression turns dark as he takes swipes with the stake at me.
"How," I hiss, dodging.
"Did," dodge.
"You," dodge.
"Know," dodge.
"That I was a Strigoi?" I finish, dancing out of reach.
"Adrian told us, Rose." He says sadly, standing still.
"That son of a bitch!" I hiss, lunging towards Dimitri. "Well, it doesn't matter now. Your going to be with me forever and ever." I smile.
"No," he hisses, dodging my fangs. "ADRIAN! QUEEN VASILISA!!!"
I hear footsteps pounding towards the gym. Shit, I think running towards the other exit max speed, knowing if I didn't run, I would get turned back into a dhampir.