Chapter 9

Hi! So I just thought that I would let you guys know that if I'm still interested in this story idea, after I will be writing it in Dimitri's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That should keep us both happy, I thought, pulling away from Adrian's neck. I get some delicious Moroi blood and he gets high.

"Book a plane from Court under Adrian's name," I snapped at one of my Strigoi henchmen and pointed to another. "You, get a taxi for us, as in me and Adrian, to the airport. Hurry up!" I screeched the last part.

"Ma'am, everything's ready, the taxi's waiting outside, the plane is also here." A Strigoi said, looking nervous that he had made a mistake.
"Good," I reply, then add menacingly, "and I will be back. Don't cause any problems."

(So many time skips... Sorry if you don't like it but there aren't many details I can think of for these parts)

We've just landed at court when Adrian wakes up.
"Wh-where are we?" He asks groggily.
"At court, Mr. Ivashkov. And for the show, I will be your girlfriend," I smile at him, willing him to become more attracted, more of my puppet.
"O.... Kay?" He looks pleasantly surprised.
"Let's go, love," I purr, dragging him towards the guest housing.

"My 'funeral' is over right?" I ask.
"It's already over. It was yesterday. (When Rose found Adrian it was a day before the funeral, then on the day of the funeral was when they fought the Moroi, and now the day after was spent on the plane) I thought I was going to die when Liss and Guardian Belikov said you were dead."
"Wonderful! Then they should be back today. After all, Queen Vasilisa needs to be a queen."
"Yep," Adrian confirms.
Then I bit down on Adrian's neck swiftly for a second and let him sleep.
Get ready Dimitri. You thought that you were coming at me with the most power in the world when you were Strigoi. You were wrong. Just wait and see what I have in store for you.